Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Council Candidate ] James Varyn

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
People of Storm's Landing,

Based on the candidacy I have seen, there will need to be a council member to keep the ill repute of the rest of council in-line. It is unfortunate that it must come to this, but given the state of the Landing's affairs, I have submitted my name in the hopes of weeding out the corruption in governance and security. I am an old soul, and will not rest easy knowing that brigands, cultists and Briarwoods are running the bastion that was our first respite from the last Exodus. An Exodus caused by Skraag, whom now has a brazen representative attempting election.

I intend to keep clean the actions of the other council members, and wish to look after the people of the Landing as Rahas would have were he still here. That divine was my idol and purpose, and I still hope to be a reflection of him. Charity for the poor and downtrodden, protection for the meek, and those in power held to account.

Myself included.

If that is not what the vote deigns I do as council, then I will make efforts to do as much as possible as a citizen in turn. It would be easier with the people at my back, and I hope I can count on it.

Sir James Varyn