Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Orro

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
<A few, quite large posters written in a uniform hand are posted around Storm's Landing>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dear Storm's Landing!

I am Orro, an immortal construct.

In the past few months, Orro has noted many distressing signs among the beloved citizens of Storm's Landing.
Mistrust, speculation, accusation, festering in the heart of the city. Those who should be working together as brothers and sisters, turn on each other.

This worries Orro greatly, for it is my sworn purpose to nurture familiarity and love.

Orro has attempted to create spaces in the city to foster these ideals,
but I realize now that Orro must reach a wider space and must have a greater place of influence to better help those around me.

Orro does not wish to lord over you or use my position as a means of wealth or propaganda, such ideas are the source of corruption.
Orro only wishes instead to find out why the heart of Storm's Landing grows dark.

Orro can promise only that I will let all voices be heard in the council, and will show no favouritism,
seeking only to do what is best for the health and safety of my beloved city.

Orro hopes you will consider me for the position of council member.

Orro loves you very much.

-Orro

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
An ad in name of Sallana was put here, simply because they mentioned love.