Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Raelur Fen'Shal

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices are seen posted in Storms Landing where advertisements and announcements would usually be observed

──────────────────────────────────────
──Candidate For The Council Of Five: Raelur Fen'Shal - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing, friends and friends yet to be,

Let it be known that I shall be advertising my candidacy for a seat in the Council of Five, whom decide the course of the city and the future of those who reside within it. My reason for this stems from the troubles that plague Storms Landing. Assaults and murders happening so much to become commonplace, dishonesty tarnishing the people's trust in Government, and foreign dangers harassing the outer regions are a few such problems that I seek to attend to. There was a time when I looked forward to travelling here to enjoy the company of patrons with a strong drink in hand and visiting acquaintances to support the local businesses, such fine memories I'd like to renew so that others may enjoy and cherish these simple pleasures of life too. Below, I've listed the goals I'd like to discuss with the council should I be elected, as I believe achieving them will ensure a better city. In time, let us be stronger together.
⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

Raelur Fen’shal
Realmsguard Crusader
Exorcist of the Grey Lady

Courtier of the Kalstaat Noble Assembly
──Goals For The Council ──
─Establishing Protection Of The Borders
The prosperity of Storms Landing will only benefit the people as long as it's intact, and thus we must ensure that the capabilities of security extends beyond the city limits. From the outlying forests, the Undead on multiple occasions have harassed both caravans and travelers. The proximity of Nid Arach, controlled by Skraagites, is also a concern as they reign over the accursed place. Should I sit amongst the Council, I will encourage wider patrols and propose for contracting people of good standing to perform assignments on behalf of the City to ease the burden of the Guard.

─Rebuilding And Improving Relations─
While my past affiliations identify my allegiance, it also displays my capabilities in reforming the relationship of Storms Landing between its neighbors. From across the east coast and beyond, gaining the trust of past allies and potential ones ensures the city can be supported in it times of need while also showing we can extend a helping hand when called upon to prove reliability. Should I sit amongst the Council, I will encourage for acts to prove once more of the the City's competency in the wider world.

─Expanding Agriculture─
Quite recently, the wretched blight of Corruption had infested parts of the City, most notably tainting much of the farmland. Unfortunately, this means that the City's capability of feeding the people must be questioned before the consequence of such losses take hold. Should I sit amongst the Council, I will request for the immediate expansion of the City's farmland and seasonal food yield, while also establishing trading from neighbors to provide emergency aid in the meantime.

─Renewing The Faith─
Since its addition to Storms Landing, the Grand Cathedral, for a time, connected the ideologies of the Pantheon under one roof. Since its destruction, the City has lacked an adequate gathering place for the faithful to conduct sermons, funerals, marriages and other religious affairs. Should I sit amongst the Council, I will propose that a new building be constructed to function in purpose much like the fallen Grand Cathedral, for the use of all faiths, as long as their activities do not contradict the standing laws of the city.

─Keeping Watch For Corruption─

The greatest potential enemies are the ones we consider to be friends and acquaintances, whom we least suspect. Whether out of the desires of greed, or loyalty to dark forces, treachery can take root inside all, should it be left to fester and grow without restraint. History has proven that those in governmental positions are just as vulnerable as anyone else, considering the recent trouble within the Guard whom one of which was revealed to be a hostile Skraagite who'd butcher in one form and protect in another through a guise. Should I sit amongst the Council, I will strongly recommend that all within a working position of the Government are examined on a common basis for illicit behavior unfit for their role, such examination also extends to testing for Vyrism, Necromancy and Demonic Possession, should they be hiding such conditions for ill intent.
───────────────────────────────────

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices in Storms Landing are seen posted beside Raelur's original advertisements

──Candidate For The Council Of Five: Raelur Fen'Shal - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing, friends and friends yet to be,

It has come to my attention that another candidate seeking out a seat in the Council of Five, Melarue Lydril, has neglected to inform the public of her recent behavior whilst advertising herself in the upcoming election. While I would rather spend my time showing what I can do to help the community rather than try to lessen the value of my competition, I will make an exception. With my prior knowledge on her affairs and with good intentions to prevent the city from potential harm, I have listed her notable offenses in accordance to the laws of Storms Landing. For better or worse, while I’m not perfect with it yet I must thank my opponent for inspiring me to learn about these laws should I be in the Council of Five myself, it will be a useful skill to have.
⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

Raelur Fen’shal
Realmsguard Crusader
Exorcist of the Grey Lady

Courtier of the Kalstaat Noble Assembly
──The Deeds Of Melarue Lydril ──

[Minor Crimes]
Indecency:
Harassing citizens and guests of Storms Landing whilst being encouraged among known delinquents.

[Moderate Crimes]
Physical Assault:
During the Blossom Festival held in the City Fairgrounds, she was seen attacking another individual, fleeing the scene afterwards.
Property Damage: Known to have the ability to spread the taint of Corruption through touch, someone of her apt description taken by eyewitnesses was seen approaching the local wheat fields and causing a spread of red plant growth to emerge. Besides the damage caused to a crucial source of the city's food supply, other areas in Storms Landing also suffered the same growth.

[Greater Crimes]
Prison Breakout:
Some time after Frost Menguar had assaulted Melarue Lydril, she had willingly turned herself in to the Storms Landing Guard's Keep in order to await trial for her crime. For one reason or another, Melarue had decided to accompany others to break into the building in order to retrieve Frost Menguar to prepare them for other horrid acts.

Murder: Involved in the killing of Athryl Mithtanil with the aid of her associates.

[Grand Crimes]
Torture: The kidnapping of Frost Menguar from the Storms Landing Guard's Keep directly led to their subsequent mutilation and forceful turning into a Feral Vyre. To make matters worse, she was intentionally left boxed up in the City's docks in order to be discovered some time later, likely to cause a scene and potentially cause unrest and injury.

Kidnapping: Upon subsequently breaking into the Storms Landing Guard's Keep, she, among others, took Frost Menguar away against her will.

Last edited: