Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CreativeLiz's Application [Accepted - Shao]

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dialfluid

2. How old are you?
I am 15!

3. What country are you from?
USA!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I would say metagaming is something you do when taking otherworldly knowledge that the person knows but the character doesn’t and using it. And for powergaming, I would say it is like being indestructible or always dodging, always being the one with power and having no weaknesses and never giving the other player time to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a 15-year-old! I would prefer you to use they/them pronouns. I am starting my freshman year of high school and I am also homeschooled (no I’m not sheltered…) I enjoy a lot of activities, such as roleplaying, drawing, singing and doing theatre! I am currently hoping to become a freelance artist after I finish high school! I am apart of a pathfinders group (It's like DnD) and I participate in 4-H and am usually found with a book in my bag!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do more traditional art than digital, though I am familiarizing myself with tablets and the like. So currently I sadly have nothing to show.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching for a roleplay based server and came upon the fabulous HollowWorld!

About Your Character!
Ylva is an energetic and feisty Caparii, she has always found adventure and trouble it seems, no matter where she is. Her poor mother had such a hard time trying to calm her down, but Ylva seemed to always have a very free-spirit and energy that seemed to come from an endless void. Her mother cared and took care of her, her father had passed due to an illness, though Ylva does not remember much of her father, her mother always told stories to her, since he was a great hunter and tracker; Ylva listened to the stories with great attentiveness, and soon decided at a young age she would become just like her father, and so she trained very hard, in archery, hunting, tracking, and even soon picked up an ax so that she may bring home more kill. Her mother always tried to tell her sweet child that she didn’t need to work so hard, but Ylva was always very stubborn and determined to help her mother, so she never let up. But soon, when her mother started to get very old and weak, Ylva realized that soon she’d be on her own, so she, being the kind and selfless soul she was- stayed with her mother in her last days, and when her mother passed, she built a great and extravagant burial, and then with a determined and heavy heart, she set out to travel and explore the world, for remembering the many stories her mother told her, she wanted to discover all she could.

Character Name: Ylva Elmrose

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Caparii

Appearance: Standing at 5’7ft, and weighing around 128lbs, Ylva is a sturdy and well built Caparii. Her hair reaching to about her waist, it is a shimmery red-brown, deep and rich in both of the colors, her hair usually having decorated flowers weaved into her usual hairstyle of a thick braid. Her eyes are a bright hazelnut brown, full of curiosity and wonder, her skin is quite fair with a mixture of tan and paleness. Her legs are a darker color of brown, having bits of red in the fur. Her horns white long thick spirals that bend backward slightly.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Ylva was always fond of climbing trees, no matter how tall or impossible it seemed to climb, she always climbed it and reached the top, she always gave her mother such scares for when she called her out to see her when she climbed an especially large tree, there was one time she climbed a very tall tree just after the winter had passed and it was spring, the branches on the tree were worn and brittle, and so when young Ylva climbed the tree, one of the branches snapped and the poor girl fell from a great height and got a nasty scar on her arm from the fall- her mother was so upset she banned her from climbing trees till she got better, and so made her sit and learn, which Ylva never liked learning, she liked to be active and run around more than sitting and learning, so she never learned much about her culture until her mother finally had to strap her down and teach her. She called those days her 'dark days' due to how long she had to sit and listen, but she is glad to have learned if she hadn’t who knows how many people she would have offended. She and her mother lived in a small enclosed area, her mother was that of the Lighthoofs, but her father as she learned was a Greathorn, which she took most of his genes, but she had her mother’s bright eyes. When she was a child, she always imagined what her father was like, she wondered if he was tall and muscular, she always wanted to know, since she was always so curious and questioning everything around her; but her mother had nothing of his except for a necklace he always wore, it was a simple necklace, just a leather strap woven around a small blue crystal, but when she came of age her mother gifted it to her and that was when Ylva vowed to protect her mother and their home. But when her mother had finally passed she felt very empty and hollow; she didn’t know where to go with her life, she wondered around aimlessly, trying to find her way among the darkness in her heart. When one day while she was traveling she had spotted a group of people abusing an old tree that you could clearly tell was dying- Ylva, in that moment, felt an emotion she had not felt in a while, which was the boiling feeling of rage, and so she had confronted the group and defended the tree, the group quickly retreated at the sight of her boiling anger, it was a frightening sight, to say the least. Many would see this as just a simple act of kindness for the tree, but for Ylva it was almost like she found her purpose again, she found something that would fill her once more. And so she smiled for the first time that day, and continued smiling thereafter because she found her purpose; to be a protector, someone who protects the weak or helpless, someone who stands up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. And so now she goes about searching for those to protect and be a shield for, and one thing many remember about her is that she seems to be always smiling, no matter what situation she is in, no matter how awful the day has been, she never stops smiling.

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Welcome, thank you for applying for whitelist. If you could increase your written test to 400 words as required we can see what the next step is. Thank you.

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
Welcome, thank you for applying for whitelist. If you could increase your written test to 400 words as required we can see what the next step is. Thank you.
Ah alrightly, I apologize for it being short!

Shao

Bring back angry react
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.