Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creature_Face's Profile

My Story: I am a king who was a ruler of a Kingdom I was betraid by My evil brother, Johnothan who was very jelious of me because he wanted to take my place. He set me sail of to a village, the village of PortSilver He told me it would be safe there so i Went there and hoped for goodness. When i got there i recieved a letter from my brother saying: "HaHaHa you fell for my trick foolish Brother now all your people think your dead and now i shall take your place...
P.S.- Don't bother returning, all my gards know your alive so they will kill you for real..." I was deverstated to read that note, i ripped it up and knew i had to act fast, now it was time to Prepare for my return to my kingdom and take back my Revenge...!!

Meanwhile,
i had recived another letter from my parants saying: "Hello Son, How are you doing? --Love Mum +Dad"
I was so happy they were writing to me, at least that a good thing. i was walking down a path and saw a bunch of people and i met a lovley gentleman called Itzzaboy he was talking to me about what the king acspects in his kingdom, i agreed with him and shook his hand and continued with my journey... I thought to myself "wow is everyone kind to you like that?" there was only one way to find out, i met someone called martinko he looked like a nice man, so i wallked up to him and said "hello", a small smile creaped up his cheakes And he replied back and said "Hi." our convosation continued on and on in the end i gave him some food and thanked him for his kindness. TO BE CONTINUED....

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ummmm, ima change the title of the thread. Nice story though, give us more.