Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crystal's fixed application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Fox

I think I might like it here
What is your minecraft username?
1. My username is Crystal_Fox110.
How old are you?
2. I am 17 years old.
What gender are you?
3. I am a male.
What country do you live in?
4. I live in the United States of America.
A. Do you agree to read our Survival Guid before logging on to the server.
5. Yes, I do agree.
B. Do you agree to consult our Tome of Citizenship and Everything You Need to Know page before asking any questions in game.
5. Yes, I will consult both often.
Please provide a lengthy in-charachter introduction.
6. The dry air stings my eyes as I push on. This is what I was meant for. I would never go on this adventure if I had been just a regular elf, but I am more so much more. I am no ordinary elf I am much more than those pathetic fools. My fate awaits some where and this desert will not separate me from it. The sand and heat can not stop me. My fate was told to me the day I was born I knew from that day on I was meant for this. While the others in my class learned archery I was interested in sword play. While they learned healing magic I shot balls of fire. I am destined for greatness they were fools to mock me. They tried to lock me up those fools. This is my destiny and no puny desert is getting in my way.
Please introduce your self to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are, and why you would like to be a part of the community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, we just want to know who you are.
7. My hobbies include making makeshift forts (real life) usually out of crates and other stuff. I also love to read books such as percy jackson, Fablehaven, and twilight. I don't watch tv or movies. I have four brothers and sisters so you what is happening if I am afk for awhile you know what is happening. I love cats dogs not so much. My favorite food is ice-cream, or maybe it is cocoa crispies. I help out a lot where ever I am. I try to be as polite as possible. I have a macbook pro that I play minecraft on. That is all I believe I am comfortable telling you.
Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach to this post using the "Upload a File" button or link to an image or video.
Screen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.56.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.56.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.55.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-11-02 at 6.54.39 PM.pngIs there anything else you wish to share with us?
9. No, that is all.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (x-ray, x-ray texture packs, and ore locator mods)is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
10. Yes, I am aware, and I highly support witches should be immediately banished.
How did you find our server?
11. I googled fantasy roleplaying minecraft servers.
Have you voted for us(click here).
12. No and I will not until I know it is a good server.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It doesn't look much different, can you reread my post again? I think your #6 needs to be rewritten, the story bounces too much from one thing to the other and there's not much detail on how your character thinks and behaves. Can you try reading that thread that I linked again? It does make this so much easier.

And as I already said, question 7 asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself, not minecraft.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Much better! Thank you for understanding, I know it's a bit frustrating when you just want to get ingame and play, but could you add a bit more to 6 and also answer two questions for me:

1. How do you change to the RP channel (this can be found in the ToC)?

2. What are the names of the resource worlds, and how do you get to them?

Crystal Fox

1. /ch rp

2. resource worlds are The Nether, The Eastern Frontier, and The Southern Wilds. You get to these worlds through the end

Crystal Fox

ok so you can just get it from the eastern frontier and the southern wilds ok and le me see is it you just walk there

Crystal Fox

well if it is ok I am pretty sure i am a level 4 spirit blessed or I could just be a corrupt elf

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Maybe it would help starting out as an ordinary person, it's still hard to get an idea of what your character/rp is like

And no, you need 4 admins approval for lvl 4 spirit blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.