Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Cyrus Lavender - Denoument

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Added a huge update to relations, as well as the new Patients section cataloging all the times Cyrus put the blood back in.
If I left you out of either give me a shout

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Now I know what you're thinking; the number of times you've been treated by Cyrus is not a competition.

But I am going to win.

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
Now I know what you're thinking; the number of times you've been treated by Cyrus is not a competition.

But I am going to win.
Now you have awoken the urge to be the top of the wounded and treated part by Cyrus within me.

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Update. Sheet has been totally overhauled to reflect Cyrus' fairly major shift in character following recent events. This has been due a while, and relations are still pretty lack-lustre, but I wanted to at least get it out there before this current character arc comes to a head.

(You can tell it's the edgy reboot because we're using Courier New)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Update. Sheet has been totally overhauled to reflect Cyrus' fairly major shift in character following recent events. This has been due a while, and relations are still pretty lack-lustre, but I wanted to at least get it out there before this current character arc comes to a head.

(You can tell it's the edgy reboot because we're using Courier New)
Don’t worry, Asero went through a Courier New phase too.
Add Asero!!

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
The problem with dragging a corpse through a desert, in the blinding heat, on a ruined leg, with a broken arm, is that you can't.
Every little movement played a little riff of agony on his body, and there were so very many little movements between him and the end of this. And he was hungry. The masked woman had no blood left by the time he'd found her-- the thirsty sand had drunk it all. He wondered what she would have said if she could still talk.. Probably something about the thematic irony of it, to die at your own hand and wake in a strangers tomb.
He stumbled on blindly, a lone camel dragging the cart and the corpse slung over it. He was so hot, and so hungry, and so, so bone-weary of it all. But he was going to finish it. He was going to finish it. That mantra beat a dull rhythm in his brain, even as his pace slowed and his legs failed under him.
And then, when he was certain he couldn't walk another step, the moon rose, cold and brilliant and broken. He felt his pulse quicken and the dark dunes pull into sharp focus and his ebbing strength grow. It was enervating. It was terrifying. It was like dark, booming thunderclouds on a day when you want nothing more than rain.
Or rather, a night.
And the Vyre kept walking..

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
I'm curious on what he feels about Sydri