Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

:D whitelisting [Declined - Somnastra]

About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

angeit2000
This is the name you use to sign in on minecraft.net. Please make sure this is your own account, account sharing can cause complications with griefing so is now prohibited in the World of Altera. Please specify whether it is the letter 'o' or the number '0' (zero) as they are almost identical with this font.

2) How old are you?
Please note that the minimum age to take part on the server is 14. Due to the era of the role play there are some more mature themes which may not be suitable for anyone younger. We can't be held responsible should you choose to lie about your age.

3) Where are you?
united states
World of Altera is an English speaking server. People from around the world are more than welcome to join us and take part provided that they do their best to use a good standard of written English both in game and on the forums.

4) Have you read our guides yet?
yes
Before you start playing we recommend that all of our users consult our Survival Guide and take a look at the Tome of Citizenship to look for answers to any questions you have. Looking here first saves a lot of time and keeps our busy staff much happier!

5) Introduce yourself!

i am luna i lov cats anm caring
Some examples of things to tell us:
> about your education/work i ho schooled
> hobbies and other games you play crafting and world of war craft

6) Got any examples of your work?

About your character
Name
:
luna lovelace
Character's name here! Nice and simple. If they go under multiple aliases, let us know.

Character's age here! This can be an approximate age if you're not entirely sure.

Race:
elves

Appearance:
blond
im a engener

> You can write this from your character's perspective:

“i did not now he was my father when i say he i mean herobrine i dont now how but my meomory was ereaed"

Attachments

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.