Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dabomb98- Application [Accepted - Geo]

Dionte Hurtado

Villager
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username: dabomb98
2. Your real name: Dionte Hurtado
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I Have, and I will stay updated through the forums for any new rules/information.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I don't have any experience roleplaying unfortunately, but I am really excited to do it for the first time. I have watched some videos of hollowworld on youtube, so I pretty much get the aspect of it. I feel the roleplay style of your server is very unique and looks like alot of fun! I can't wait to try it out.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well, My name is Dionte, and I am am an Academic Excellence student at my school. My 3 favorite interests are Minecraft, BlueXephos, and paintball! I go paintballing every month, play minecraft almost every day, and I like to scooter around town with my friends. I like going up my street to the corner store and buying slurpies,and CANDY! I am currently the top student in my class in Social Studies, and 3rd best in English class. I enjoy making little towns on servers, and like pretending things so the roleplay style seems like something I will enjoy. I also have a PS3 and I like playing Call of Duty, NHL 11 and the Play Station Eye. So i am really excited to join the server, and will supply a mature player to your community.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Here is a video I made for of the servers i used to play on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTzG3md8uVQ

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? ..... I like chinese food, I love minecraft, I love Paranormal Activity movies, I like minecraft, I think Hollow World looks amazing, i like minecraft......

Dionte Hurtado

Villager
Oh I forgot to say the skin as my picture for my account is the one I will be using. It is a half dwarf half human character I made myself! Its on skindex if you want a better look. Just look up dabomb98 on the skindex website.