Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Damien Azerath... A Darkerened Tale

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera

The voices... They never seem to stop now… He talks to me… Never ending talking… He whispers bad things… very bad things… But he’s right… They must all pay…
“Damien” Luna called over to him as he snapped out of one the many trances he entered as of late.
He stared at her … seeing the warm blood pumping throughout her entire body… Her heart was calling out to him and he almost lost control till he felt the glare of his new friend Raven Myst von Koerhuisje burning into his back.
“You look hungry Damien… have you fed recently” he called but Damien did not respond… feeling ashamed for how he had nearly lost control again… With a final glare he looked up to Raven and simply began to run… For many weeks he simply ran… all throughout Altera he travelled… He even broke his most important rule… He fed but still his thirst did not end… he had never felt like this before… And it was driving him insane… Each day he grew sicker… Weaker … He knew that death would most likely greet him soon…
After many years of travelling he simply could run no more… Could not move any more… He couldn’t even force his fangs to come out… This was the end he finally thought… The idea almost made him laugh… “Mother… I am coming home” he said disgruntled and weakly… “Oh it is not your time to go just yet my son!” A new voice said… This voice did not belong to a mortal though… It spoke to him in his mind… “You have the blood of a royal cursing through your veins yet you do not truly use the power… You carry the sword of your father yet you do not use the almighty powers the blade holds…” The voice went on to taunt Damien for many days never ending… Till it finally revealed itself…

vanar

Legend of Altera
hehehe achievement get!
lost your soul
sorry pall losy mine to magn'is venomfang when he ate my soul an made me a undead knight :p

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Ugh im not sure i understood it right <.< who is it that cries in pain? but nice =D
"A little something i picked up on my travels" he began to laugh but a sudden look of pain spread across his face as with a glare from the hooded figure brought him to his knees and he began to scream and cry out in pain...

he (Damien) is in pain by the hooded mans glare.