Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Damien Azerath... A Darkerened Tale

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
The darkness seemed to spread outwards from the sun as the voices intensified... They said many things to Damien, things that would ever leave him...

As his vision began to blur the clouds began to rain blood, and the empty screams of agony of all those he had murdered finally met up with him...

All of a sudden a single lightning strike crashed to the ground, and with the strike also landed a hooded figure and a face he knew all to well...

"Always good to see you son" his father mocked at him...

As he approached Damien, he knew he was about to experience something distasteful.

His father grabbed him around the neck and raised him up into the air as Damien simply dangled too weak to struggle... "why are you here" Damien choked out of his mouth, was then that the hooded figure finally spoke up, but Damien could not hear what was said, But his father dropped him to the ground, "I apologise my god" he said rather frightened like...

My god?? Damien thought to himself, "yes your god my dear boy" his father contiued to mock him... His anger grew with every word that left his father's mouth, But he then realised that his father had read his mind... "A little something i picked up on my travels" his father mocked but in a sudden he fell to his knees and clutched at his head screaming in pain... In a sudden Damien felt like he had fed on the blood of a thousand innocent... "this is a mere taste" the whispers said to him as the hodded figure stared at him..

Damien allowed what was the blade his father had tortured so many with to slide from its sheathe and rest on his father's shoulder...

" How i have looked forward to this day... My dear father"

Damien finally felt at peace as his father's head laid to his side but not until the whispers once again began..

Damien heard them all clear now as it spoke of Skraag and Kilrox and the power that he could have bestowed upon him... But Damien simply laughed, "I need no power from you... you maniacs"

With that Damien gave the hodded figure a final glare and ran back home... hoping all was well as it was when he had left.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
He arrived back in Uthrandir to find the whole town completly destroyed and laying in ruins, he simply stared in awe as he watched the white tower, the place he call home collapse to the ground as if it was nothing.

He ran as fast as he could in search of his friends, hoping that they were still ok. As he came into sight of the Cook's Manor he watched as his old friend James was cut down by the hellish pigmen. Damien in a fit of rage charged the beasts making easy work of them. It was then that he noticed the old man he saw as his closest friend in the world, Enoch was swallowed up by the darkness that now surrounded Damien, but in an instance his mentor, the archmage of Uthrandir dispersed the darknesss with a flick of his hand. He watched as Bellon didn't even seem to notice him as he continued to fight what appeared to be hell opening up. But in an instance he watched as a look of pain spread across the Archmage's face and he collapsed with what appeared to be Damien's sword, he glanced down at his side to see that it was still in its sheathe, but it was then that the one that had done this all appeared.

Damien watched as he himself now walked out from amongst the Pigmen being followed by the hooded figure he had met before. " It is done my God" Damien said as he fell to one knee and stared up at the hodded man. "You have done well my child, now go my son... All of Altera waits for you now, They will fear the name Azerath once again"

Damien watched helplessly as this other version of himself calmly raised his sword and darkness began swarming out of it creating a rift directly to the town of Port Silver, and with that he stepped in...

Damien awoke to the smiling faces of his friends at Uthrandir as they all stared at him as if nothing had happened, He jumped up as quick as he could and could see nothing was on fire, nobody was dead and all was well, till the whispers came that is... " You've seen what you will do Damien" it almost spat at him... "What you do now? Well that's up to you"

And with that, without even a word, not even a goodbye Damien fled his home, vowing that he would never return in fear of hurting those he had grown to love...