Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dannii Drogush

Himeski

I think I might like it here
Name: Dannii Drogush
Nickname/Alias: Dannii
Race: Human
Height: 5'3
Weight: 52kg
Hair: Short Brown Hair
Eyes: Pale Blue
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: She always carries a necklace she was given too as a baby from her parents. She has an elven Tattoo on her left wrist/forearm
Appearance: Dannii has a very fit Physique and is
Strengths: Dannii is very intelligent for most humans , and has excellent shot with the bow she is also proficient in daggers among other things
Weaknesses and fears: Dannii fears deep water squids more than anything, and isn't a strong swimmer.
Religion and cults: Dannii is an Athiest.... For now
Profession: Explorer/Ranger ... For now

Back-Story - Her history is actually very short. Dannii never knew her parents or any bood relation, she was found under a massive oak tree by a elvin maiden named Kirra-Lee who was foraging at the time and was brought up in an elven conclave. She didn't take to the girly things in life, I guess you could say she was a tom-boy. Kirra-Lee was always finding her cut, bruised and dirty as a child playing with the local stable boys and peasents. When Dannii turned 18, she went to the palace to see if she could find someone to teach him the ways of a Ranger. She did. She soon became one of the best rangers in the Kingdoms. Dannii left her elven foster care at age 8 as well, now currently seeking a town to call home. She is also on a personal quest to discover her Blood Relatives. Female - Ranger.jpg