Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darkgrilden5-Application [Approved]

Darkgrilden

Villager
Hi, admin team, and welcome to my application!

1. My Minecraft Username: darkgrilden5

2. My real name: Jack

3. My real age: 16 (Almost 17)

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States of America

6. Question concerning The Tome of Citizenship: Yes, I have read it, and I intend to follow it.

a) I love the roleplay aspect! I've had experience with it, and it's good fun. (I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of the time that I'm on Minecraft, I'm greeted with slurs and insults, griefers, etc.. And I, in some ways, want to escape from that to play with a more civilized community, like you!)

b) I already briefly stated that I had experience with roleplaying, and I've played Runescape, World of Warcraft, Guildwars, The Elder Scrolls, and a few more that are similar.

8. About me: I like playing video games, so accepting me would have you another player on the server most of the time, I like building, so don't be suprised if a new town seemingly appears overnight. I don't rush my work either, I pour pride and (it sounds corny, I know) love into my work. I make everything detailed, and not necessarily symmetrical. I always intend to use proper grammar. I don't look down upon those who don't, but it kind of makes me happy when others use proper grammar. If I'm on the server, and I die, or something like that; I won't type out a slur or swear in all caps, though that may happen if I found something I made in ruin. I'm not the one to clog up the chat or spam it, or grief, or cause havoc. I'm a pretty nice guy, If I do say so myself.
If you even care, I get top marks in school. :D

9. Sorry, no pictures. I do have a story, if you want to hear. I have to brag a little. :D I built a small replica of Venice, Italy in my old server. The 24-house town was chock full, on a 14-player-slot server, the players didn't forget it, even though the map was deleted after 1.7 to give the "full 1.8 experience" I worked so hard on that town, collected so much stone, mined for days, getting lots of diamonds, i paid people those diamonds to chop wood, to mine cobble, and while they did that, so did I. When it was in it's prime, three cities appeared near the original, Florence, Rome, and a small village, which I helped construct. I will Build anything short of a stadium, or a massive castle, I don't spawn blocks, I built my town without it, and I would do it again on this server. :D

10. Well, I come from a server called Double Rainbow, the admins are very nice, but mess with me at times, which I don't mind. I got angry after my city was so rudely wiped, and quit for a while, looking on McServerlist for new servers, I saw hollowworld: Medieval Server; I was like "Oh cool!" I tried logging in, saw there was a whitelist, and gave up. I recently left Double Rainbow again, but Hollowworld stuck with me, so I'm sticking with it.

11. Yes, I'm aware. Sorcery is punishable by burning at the fence by flint and steel, I said before, my creations are legitimate, along with the materials gathered for them.

12. I found you through Mcserverlist

13. I have not, but I intend to in the near future.

Thanks for reading, I'd love to play here!!!

P.S. I do have a slightly dark history, I have been banned twice on Mcbans, I just got the game, and my friends griefed, so I tried it out, but stopped when i realized the penalties for griefing. I don't make excuses, yeah, I did grief a bit, but even when I did, I always had that feeling, where you know you're doing something wrong, something hurtful, it's why I never was a good griefer, I always felt bad when I did it, and I know it was immature. Please don't see this as a bad thing, I know it is, and I don't grief anymore.

~Darkgrilden5~

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
He sounds sincere, and I hope he understands the rules. This is, however, a very good application, a lot of detail has been put into this :)

Considering some people wouldn't dare mention anything related to previous bans, I think this is good :)

Darkgrilden

Villager
Ah, yes, those other 2 bans were also for griefing, forgot about those, they weren't on MCbans, and that's what I had kept track of because I didn't want a global ban.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm willing to overlook your past misdemeanours as long as you solemnly promise not to go back to your greifing ways, due to the detail present in your app.

Do you promise?