Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dashpops351 application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake barrow

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:dashpops351
2. Your real name:Jake Barrow
3. Age:31
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United Kingdom
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes I have experience I with roleplay on minecraft. I role-played in a server called age of mining. It had a full role-play story which was very good and I did lots of role-play quests.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is dashpops351. I enjoy Survival Multi-Player. I build big structures when I am in creative mode or in single player. I have roleplayed before in World of Warcraft and other minecraft servers, however from the things I have heard about this server I think I may just play this. I have set up multiple role-play character profiles and I hope I can do that on this server as well. I am keen to get stuck in and meet the community I can role-play with. A good thing you could say is that i definitely dont build only cobblestone houses. I am a confident miner and mob killer so I could help the other people that are playing if they need so.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? A member of this server already, louieeeeeeee, recomended me. I dont think that changes anything just thought I should mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.