Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dav the forgotten warrior!

dav_rockin221

I think I might like it here
Nickname/Alias: dav

Race:Human
Height:6'0
Weight:54kg ?
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Cyan or red
Skin:peach/pink
Identifying Marks:A cross symbol on my cape
Appearance:i wear a silver helmet covering most my face, i have cyan/red eyes and a brown beard, silver armour from head to toe marked with intricate coloured patters(mainly red) on my legs and chest i also wear a long partially red cape across my shoulders, i may change my attire from time to time though because i want to look dashing every hour :)

Story: my name is dav not dave! I am a lone warrior who fought on the fields of justice defending my country, pheraton, from viscous orcs. My fleet was killed by the horrible creatures but i fought on to defend my land. They killed my king and destroyed my beautiful city and left nothing standing. I escaped barely after being locked in captivity by them and kept in a dungeon. From this day i vow to crush any orc or orc related creature that threatens me. I wandered for a couple of weeks until i stumbled into your town and i am now part of the lovely community. My job is to defend my king and my country and risk my life for my people.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Its a good start, but i think a little more story would be good.
What are your strengths and weaknessess?
Where and to whom were you born?
I want to know more about your character.

dav_rockin221

I was born in my town Pheraton. I lived my mother only because my Father was serving in the Kings army. My dad was a great warrior until something strange happened to him. He came home one day and went completely beserk and started to attack my mother. Not after long my mother was bruised and battered on the floor and could not stand. My father then turned to me and at this time i was only 8 but i knew what to do. As soon as he leapt for me i made a quick dodge and ran to do the door. Not after long gaurds came to protect me and held him up long enough for me to escape. My father, being the great warrior that he was or is slayed all of the guards in no time at all and fled from the city. Nobody knew what it was that changed him but i think it was a spell set by a mage. The look in his eye wasn't like it normally looks like and i think he was under control. A couple of years later when i was 14 an alert went around the town of a great evil threat..... his name was pheramere, my father! Great shock insued my body and great rage with how much he betrayed his country. I dont know where my father is now but i wish to find him and try and get him back to normal. My mother died when i ran but i was old enough to know how to survive. When i turned 18 i was accepted into the kings family and i was looked after by him. When i moved in with the king i started to serve for him and i fought for him against evil wretched creatures. I am yet to know my weakness even though i was on the battle field but i guess i will find out some day against an enemy.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You post it here.
I like it.
Youve got a good skin and a reasonable back story, id be happy to promote you to villager.
Keep going though, i want to know more.

dav_rockin221

At the age of 23 i was settled in with my new family with the king. Then the great war happened i was sent into battle as most teen were and was told to defend my country. Being a loyal citizen i fought (already told you about) very hard and ferociously but the strength of one man was not enough to overpower the might of the Orc army. i had been secretly training and learning how to fight under neath the castle in the dungeons on the rats that scurried around there. I grew stronger and stronger but i didnt tell anybody that i was training just incase they thought i might be plotting to kill my king but i would never do that! After the war the land was baron and had no sign of life other than the last struggling bodies of my cities soldiers. I had nowhere to go because my city and my country was absolutely descimated. The armour that i now where has been passed on through generations of my family and i use the blade that i used to kill the Orc king in the battle on Pheraton fields. I am dav the forgotten warrior, this is my story.
XD didn't know what to write next

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Nice nice.
Sorry im having PC troubles, could someone else promote him? I cant get on.
Keep writing more.