Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DDIGames: - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freizeit

Villager
Username: ddigames (sorry about its informality, but I created this account before I knew there were Minecraft RP servers)

Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the first ten pages, and if my application is approved I agree to read the other nineteen before I sign on.

How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I've only RP'd on one other server before this (the AH.com server) and I found it to be a fascinating medium to convey a grand interactive adventure that captures the spirit of fantasy universes such as Tolkein in a sandbox enviroment. Hollow Worlds seems to be a well-run, organised server, and I would love to join and contribute. I don't play any online RPGs, but I played a lot of classic RPGs in the past such as Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, etc.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi, I'm Freizeit (also known as ddigames) and I'm a student living in the UK. My hobbies include kayaking and rowing, and I'm currently trying to improve at cartography, which I'm engrossed in. While I'm by no means a great artist I hope to eventually be able to draw highly detailed maps freehand. Writing is another interest of mine; I have submitted several pieces of descriptive writing to literature competitions in my area.​

I previously played on a Minecraft server on another website that had RP elements. However that server is currently down and this server was recommended by several other members, so I came here. "Generic" fantasy universes appeal to me and I want to interact with people in a community-built universe. Hollow World seems to offer that, so I'm applying.​

If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have some pictures, but they've been built in Creative Mode, so they don't mean much.​

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I know TeamNixonGO, LuxAeturna and jjwowjj from another website and it was their endorsements that encouraged me to sign up here. I also know three other players from the same website (but not their usernames offhand) and that they've settled in the Altonian Quarter in Heaven's Reach.​

I can't think of anything else that's relevant to put here, but if a moderator wants me to write more I can.​

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I am.

----------------------------

Is this acceptable? I can change anything that's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.