Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DeadPress

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
DeadPress in jungle.png

Name: DeadPress
Nickname/Alias: DeadPress
ßBandit Nickname that stuck
Race: Unknown
Height: 6’
Hair: Covered by a black shroud (a thin piece of black material hides his features)
Eyes: Blood red
Skin: Unknown
Identifying Marks: His blood red eyes behind his Protarian skull mask

Appearance: The few people who have survived to talk of the appearance of DeadPress have written that his body is covered with ancient armor and a red cape which seems to hide a strong and agile frame, they spoke of it being hard to look into his eyes as they seem to be able to pierce through into your soul revealing your intentions in an instant. The Skull mask he wears is said to not only hide his identity but also seems to glow with the ancient power of some sort of protection spell. If you were in the unfortunate situation of being alone with DeadPress your going to notice that his hand never leaves the hilt of his sword, so if you have bad intentions against him you better start praying to your god.

Strengths: Many years spent alone stealing and surviving in the harsh under belly of Altera have taught DeadPress to rely on no one, this has given him a soft of sixth sense when it comes to trouble and how to avoid it or turn it around to his own personal gain. He has developed a killer instinct that will get him out of any potentially life threatening situations.

Weaknesses and fears: He has never truly trusted anyone and this bears down on him, his untrusting character has served him well for his lifestyle so far but he fears never allowing anyone into his personal space will leave him alone for the remainder of his life. For now all he cares about is where he steals his next coin purse from but recent events have lowered his defenses against letting people into his life.

Religion and cults: His life on the streets stealing and murdering has taught him that gods don’t care about the deeds of man, so he doesn’t care about the deeds of the gods. He’d rather have a pint of ale in a pub and a brawl rather than spend his time chanting to a shrine of some god he doesn’t care for.

Profession: He’s never had a job, he never needed one. His life of crime has paid well, enough for him to get along in life.

I'd thought id better include a rare drawing of DeadPress so you know who to avoid.

DeadPress Drawing.jpg

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Wait, I thought all of DeadPress' features where concealed by the black material, but in that picture you drew his hair is visible :eek:

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
You never know i could be a blowcheekfish under my mask;) . Only one person in Altera has actually seen my face:eek: