Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demolition Crew

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
If you need something demolishing or removing, call the Demolition Crew. We will:
  • remove unsightly buildings
  • take down that half finished town you started
  • clear forests
  • flatten ground
  • or anything else that requires smashing things up!
We supply all our own tools and remove all rubble and debris. All work is done legit, no worldediting or other black magic (this means it's not an instantaneous service, it takes time).

No payment required, you just let us keep what we remove.

Contact rauyran in game or leave a message here.

(This is just a part time role but it something I enjoy doing.)

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I have this city I need removed... You might have heard about it, it's called Heaven's Reach. Nothing special, it is just in the way of this dirt house I'd like to build...

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I do. And I know some one who hates demolition work and will gladly use your services.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Wait you get payed to destroy things? :confused:
Could you demolish... everyone who take's this serious's homes?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I need a little thing removed... it's a big tree at the Eastern Frontier spawn. If you could just remove all the wood, I'll make a awesome tree house in Tauredal.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
All right, I actually have something for you to do. Remove this 2012-11-29_23.37.50.png from the land behind my castle in the EF swamp biome. If you need more direction, just ask.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
All right, I actually have something for you to do. Remove this View attachment 15605 from the land behind my castle in the EF swamp biome. If you need more direction, just ask.
No problem. You need to add me to the chunk if it's protected using a sign with [allow] on the first line and rauyran on the second. (don't worry it's not protected)

All done.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
The demolition crew is looking for new commissions (see the first post in this thread for our terms).

Here's the result for one satisfied customer:

2012-12-05_21.17.18.png