Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DemonZypher's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonZypher

Villager
Your Minecraft username:
DemonZypher

Your real name:
Zack

5. Country: US

Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Still reading it, might take some time. I'm getting really into the stories. (Edit) Finished!

7.How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I actually decided to sign up for this server because there seems to be great roleplay here. Writing wise, I have been roleplaying for about nine years. I have been playing tabletop games for about five and I even just started LARPing last year.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
First and foremost, I am a weaver of tales. I look up to the bards of old and look forward to a career as a novelist. For now, I scratch my creative itch by playing D&D, Minecraft, and way too many fantasy games. I create new characters and think up stories in my free time and I enjoy helping others flesh out their dream characters. I am here at Hollow World to bring my own touch to the game. I am addicted to good writing, so if anyone has a good story to tell, you'll have an ear to listen. I also can play any role needed to be played: traveling minstrel, evil overlord, or even just the local jester. Feel free to ask me anything if you'd like though! Also, if anyone needs ideas, I'd be more than happy to give my input.
If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Work as in building? No examples taken. I do have some of my writing if need be.

Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would be more than willing to support the mods in any way possible. This place seems fantastic!

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am very much aware.

How did you find out about our server?
Through the MC Server list.

Have you voted for us?
Just did!

Status
Not open for further replies.