Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Diary of Matt Fara

Matt Gudgeon

I think I might like it here
Name: Matt Fara (Fara means hunt in Elven)
Nickname/Alias:
Race:Elf
Height:6 foot
Weight:9 Stone
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Skin:Slightly tanned
Identifying Marks:Eyes sometimes glow red
Appearance:Slim
Strengths:Agile, stealth, speed, accuracy, knowledge
Weaknesses and fears: Orcs and Humans
Religion and cults:
Profession: Hunter/Trapper

Day 1
Dear diary,
Today will be a quick entry as i am currently outside my village, i was on my way home when i saw smoke, i went closer and saw my people dead. burning on fires orcs growling around them. i have to hurry somewhere safe as i fear they may spot me. I shall return when i feel safe.

Matt Gudgeon

I think I might like it here
Day 3
Dear diary,
I have wandered day and night for what seems like years. Alone, cold, hungry. I have come across an old tree hut once used by the hunters of our village, it will have to do. I have search top to bottom of this place looking for anything that could be of use, i have failed. This place must have been savaged before the orcs came to my village. I fear i may die of hunger or run into trouble. All i have is my Bow with a limited supply of arrows, an old hunters map, my dagger, 2 more loaves of bread,my flint and steel which is near useless, my diary and an old axe. I may have enough supplies to build a small hut which i can then build around and re-supply for when i make the journey to Altera to find help for my land, or if i sense it is to late. . . . settle down and re-create the village of Linaetaur (lakewood to you humans). I Shall return to my writing when i feel ready for the adventure to Altera and beyond.