Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dinastultra-Application [aceptted -roo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinastultra

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: dinastultra
2. Your real name: Alexander Bernard Stabauer Costa
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Brazil/Austria

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
-I read most of it and agree reading it all before signing into the Hollow World.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
-I like it, i really like it, and, as an experienced roleplayer (I played role play games since i was about 14, including Dungeons and Dragons, and many more) i think it will be a both immersive and pleasant experience.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
-My name is Alexander, but you guys can call me Alex. I am a very experienced roleplayer (As it's one of my main hoobies). I am also fond of airsoft and paintball, which i play almost every weekend or so with my girlfriend, which is my spotter and partner. I also like swimming, playing strategic like games (such as airsoft :p) and forging swords with my older brother. . One of the main motives i got here, was that i could never find a serious roleplay server, as most of it were just pvp instead of something immersive and pleasant. As you already noticed, immersion is one of the most important things in a Roleplay server for me, and that's why i'm here, to provide an immersive experience for you guys and myself. That love for immersion also made me join medieval themed events, which i would very much like to participate again.
Also, i'm studying to become a prosecutor, so i really love discussions, so i can solve them :D
And... Math isn't really my thing.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-Unfortunately i have no images of my work, but it's basically medieval based farmhouses and ruins.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-I have a kind of trauma with hackers, so if is there ANYTHING i can do to help keeping them off the server, i'll be glad to do it, no matter what.
-My english might get a little worse to understand when i'm sleepy.
-I am not good at discribing myself, especially in foreing languages, so please be kind when you rate this application.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-Yes, and i'm also aware that those mods are undetectable by any kind of plug in, so i'll do my best to identificate people using it.
12. How did you find out about our server?
-Searching for a REAL roleplay server on google, and my friend "Tiolenol".
13. Have you voted for us?
-Yes i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.