Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DocTimes Whitelist Apllication [Approved- Abbeyvie]

Is the lore of my charector good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocTime

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? DocTime
2. How old are you? 14
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? U.S.A

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I swear too do this.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
It was the night of my bidding. I was in bed just a small child with auburn hair awaiting for his Father to return home from the shop. I waited by the window of my small attic bedroom. I saw the wagon pull up from the dirt road in front of my home. My home was not that big in size so it could not be seen under the trees of the forest. As my excitement rose i ran out of the house making sure to put on my vest before leaving. As soon as i got outside , Horror struck me on the head. The man that came out of the wagon was no father. The man jumped out and grabbed me with the stealthiest of moves. He held a knife to my neck and left my mother who was falling short behind me was shocked. She lay there in the door and weeped, pleading for my life. I felt like crying too but i knew in my heart the man had killed my father. In the moment of truth i Grabbed his hand at such speed he did not see what i was doing. I swung it the other way now that he was holding it upwards and pushed his arm up. The knife hit his neck at such speeds everyone could hear thew cricking and crackling of bone. The man fell down dead, My mother then ran too me and hugged me saying my father would be proud. My mother fell. The distinct smell of smoke filled the air. I saw my house, Blow to smithereens, and a shard of wood in the back of my mothers heart. That's when i realize who had done it. I'v read story's of him,The Jackal, a pristine murderer that only he knew the origins of his kills. And i was the first person to witness one of his assassinations.

As i grew up i told myself i would kill The Jackal at any cost. I used the wood and timber from my parents house and made myself a boat. I then Used my mothers jewels, The one Father brought home many moons ago in the darkest hours of the night, witch he bought from a miner who'd found these in a chest underground. Then took my fathers prized cannon, Took from the abandoned ship of The Jackal himself. I made a Chest plate and Leggings. Filled with the love of my mother and The bravery of my father this suit glowed with fury. Making me the Warrior to protect and fight for what is right. Till this day i look for The Jackal. And at the age of 21 i found where he is in hiding. Far away from the l;and i once called home, away from the wreckage of my parents cottage in the forest. I found the land where The Jackal may rome.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am DocTime. I am interested in storytelling and video making in the arts of gaming. I have been looking for a good role-playing server and it seems yours is one of the Top. I have always wanted to get accepted in a serious role-playing server like this. Not one of those servers where people dont role-play at all but instead play the video game like a video game. But anyways about me i am good at Redstone and crafting and really want to follow into role-playing because its a lot like storytelling. Except your in the story. So i hope to bring a new kind of story to a already good role-playing server.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or vide of creation.
2012-08-25_12.52.33.png2012-08-25_12.52.36.png2012-08-25_12.52.43.png2012-08-25_12.53.08.png2012-08-25_12.53.13.png2012-08-25_12.53.18.png2012-08-25_12.53.24.png2012-08-25_12.53.29.png2012-08-25_12.53.32.png2012-08-25_12.53.36.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Yes i am a strict role-playing person meaning i will only roleplay and not do anything else except maybe build cool houses and stuff.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i dont use those kinds of things.
11. How did you find out about our server?
Through looking up the #1 best rpg server.
12. Have you voted for us? Yes

willybobsta

I think I might like it here
You shouldn't have it so your parents died by bandit's and stuff and you can't have 7 year old 1337 skills.
EDIT: Did you even read the stickies and stuff that tells you how to make a application?

Axell

Lord of Altera
I somewhat agree with willbobsta, not about 7 year old 1337 stuff, a 7 year old can stab a bandit in the neck with adrenaline, but good job. I think you're character should join The Blades of Ailkyr. 4/5

willybobsta

Hmm, It is still frowned upon.
Especially since he also had his house blown up.
But it is quite a good story, I haven't heard it like this before.
It's normally,
Parents died at young age, had to go train with assassins/mercs ect ect

Axell

Lord of Altera
Hmm, It is still frowned upon.
Especially since he also had his house blown up.
But it is quite a good story, I haven't heard it like this before.
It's normally,
Parents died at young age, had to go train with assassins/mercs ect ect
Maybe The Jackal is from a land like China, and has fireworks.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Are you a mod?
And how long till you normally log off?
I am not a mod, though i've been on the server as long or longer than a lot of them. and I normally log off at around 10'ish, pacific standard, but today ill be late, but itzzaboy gets on around 11'ish pacific standard

Blueraid3

^Guys take it to the PM lol.

And here's a few suggestions:
Your story without details is pretty much, "I was in my room when my dad pulled up, but it wasn't my dad and he tried to steal me away but I turned superman and made him uppercut himself with a knife, then my mother was proud and hugged me but a shard of wood stabbed into her back because my house blew up." and then you said, "I made armor and stuff for a journey then set off to find the man, The Jackal, who did this and to kill him."
Maybe try putting more in the story so that it's not all over the place and totally random and pain staking to read.
I think it would be a great story if you could make it non-randomly placed.

DocTime

Villager
What i was going for in the explosion was that some type of cannon was shot off. And i wanted the story to be tragic and it was not randomly placed, The story has fine detail and the events sink together a kids parents die and he seeks out revenge that is not random. I am not complaining i do say it would need some more work on the question of the cannon ball destroying the house part. But if you would like i will change it so that you can clearly tell it is a cannon ball.
^Guys take it to the PM lol.

And here's a few suggestions:
Your story without details is pretty much, "I was in my room when my dad pulled up, but it wasn't my dad and he tried to steal me away but I turned superman and made him uppercut himself with a knife, then my mother was proud and hugged me but a shard of wood stabbed into her back because my house blew up." and then you said, "I made armor and stuff for a journey then set off to find the man, The Jackal, who did this and to kill him."
Maybe try putting more in the story so that it's not all over the place and totally random and pain staking to read.
I think it would be a great story if you could make it non-randomly placed.

Axell

Lord of Altera
What i was going for in the explosion was that some type of cannon was shot off. And i wanted the story to be tragic and it was not randomly placed, The story has fine detail and the events sink together a kids parents die and he seeks out revenge that is not random. I am not complaining i do say it would need some more work on the question of the cannon ball destroying the house part. But if you would like i will change it so that you can clearly tell it is a cannon ball.
You'd fit perfectly in The Blades of Ailkyr, my story is pretty much the same as yours, though I had a sister, and she was taken from me, and as soon as I found her when I was older, she was killed.

DocTime

Villager
You'd fit perfectly in The Blades of Ailkyr, my story is pretty much the same as yours, though I had a sister, and she was taken from me, and as soon as I found her when I was older, she was killed.
Yes hopefully a mod or admin will look into adding me to server.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I swear too do this.
You swear?? :mad: Me no like swearing.. just kidding but anyways.

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship and our Everything you need to know page. Make sure you consult either of these three before asking a question ingame.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for both xraying, stealing and griefing.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

I'll get you as soon as I get ingame. ;)

DocTime

Villager
You swear?? :mad: Me no like swearing.. just kidding but anyways.

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship and our Everything you need to know page. Make sure you consult either of these three before asking a question ingame.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for both xraying, stealing and griefing.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

I'll get you as soon as I get ingame. ;)
Ip please i cant seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.