Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DogVibes' Whitelist Application [Declined - Liam/Jase]

DogVibes

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
DogVibes

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using outside or OOC information your character shouldn't know to their advantage.
Powergaming is 'overpowering' yourself over other characters, making your character almost unkillable or unable to be defended against.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello, I'm DogVibes. I've been here before a long, long time ago and was looking for a minecraft medieval roleplay server again. Very few options anymore, but I decided to join Hollowworld again. Currently, in my life, I am working at a gas station and trying to get a car. Once I achieve that goal, I will apply at the Police Station in hopes of becoming a Police Officer. I live with my boyfriend and my cat currently and we play video games together often like Sea of Thieves, Don't Starve, and such.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nah.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope. Found it by googling.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name: Juo

Character Age:
Appears to be a young Makani, in his early teens.

Character Race:
Makani

Appearance:
Feathers are a mixture of reds, oranges, greens, blues, and yellows. Very colorful. Eyes are a beautiful shade of green.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1596814156021.png
(This is the base. I will add clothing to him before hopping on to roleplay.)

Written Test!
That lamppost at the end of the street is my favorite memory. It taunted me with a beauty I cannot mimic. The freedom of the glimmering light at the end of the street. The ancient mysteries that lie in its glow. What dark secrets did it hold? What memories does it hide?
I reach up towards it with my feathered claw, to touch its chilled post that held the ancient history. Everything I grew up around was involved in this in some way. I remember dancing every day here, under this lamppost's judging gleam. I remember it flickering with heat as I improved each and every day I practiced. My Ma and Pa always would watch with an approving shimmer in their eyes that told me to never stop. I remember making friends here, among the other Makani. I remember losing friends here too, with the most silliest of reasons. I remember dreaming about my crush, how her beautiful blue feathers glowing in the sunlight would never get out of my head. And yet, all good things must come to an end. My childhood escaped me with the whisper of death from my father's grave. My childhood memories clouded with the memories of him. Remembering when I had my first heartbreak and he was there. When I fell and broke my wing, he was there. The memories haunted me, but I knew inside he was still here, watching me from the lamppost's loving light.
That lamppost at the end of the street. Tainted with my memories from the past, good and bad. Filling my heart with hope that my life has only just begun.

I walked down the streets, the claws on my feet ticking with rhythm in the rain. Tap tap pat pat. I felt music in my heart and as I moved, I swayed back and forth. The rain fell harder, and I felt the rumble of thunder. A flash of lightning lit up the skies with light. Tap tap tap pat pat pat. I spun around in the rain, my wings spread wide, showing an array of bright colors flashing in the darkness. RUMBLE RUMBLE, I lept up into the skies, flapping my wings and landed, tapping my claws on the ground, Tap tap tap pat pat. Fluffing up my feathers, I look to the skies. The rain slows to a stop, pat... pat... -and so do I. tap... tap... tap. I take a deep breath, the sharp scent of rain tickling my nose. The colors around me in the darkness shimmered with the touch of the sea. As the world silenced, I closed my eyes. The silence was almost breathtaking. The small, muffled sounds of fallen rain dripping from rooftops breaking the silence. "Juo! Juo, get inside!" I heard my Ma call out to me and I break from my meditation of nature. "Coming, Ma!" I yelled back, shaking the rain off my feathers and running back to the house.

-- Note: After realizing this is an application species, I'll review it after work and create a different character. My bad. Don't deny or accept it yet, I'll be back to work on it soon.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
-- Note: After realizing this is an application species, I'll review it after work and create a different character. My bad. Don't deny or accept it yet, I'll be back to work on it soon.
This has been seen by the mentor team :)
When you have reworked the test for another character, please reply down below and we will take a look at it!