Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dolldivine- Show Your Work!

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
some of the doll dress-up games on dolldivine are so fantastically fun that I wanted to post some of the ones I have created!
I encourage you to do so as well :)

Game of thrones-mady

Alaila!

Zanros (theCastellan), Alaila, and Bellon!

More coming soon!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Thos look really really good Maddy, Had a fiddle around the site myself and made this for Tang and Mantha a.k.a Hrothgar and Mantha...They don't look exctly right but I thought I'd upload them
Hrothgar and Mantha.png

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Huzzah, tis I!
Jack Blackhair.png
For some reason they didn't have the option to give the character hairy feet (Why they didn't have this I'll never know), so I drew them on with paint.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
screen wut...? Sorry im a bit foggy today my allergies are flaring and its humid...I cant think.
You take a "picture" of whatever is on screen. On a Mac, you press Command Shift 4 and then your cursor changes to a crosshairs, but I don't know how to do it on a PC.

Spark

Broken
I eddited my last post if you didnt see but alt-printscreen only printscreens your current window