Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

doodleuk apologises [resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello,
today as you all know a horrible thing happened. Warstrom was in ruins. 4 hours of hard labour by 10 members was evaporated. I was merely role playing in local chat, Tantara from NewHaven whilst showing him around "ground zero." I was in the spirit of the game. This happened, and I was playing along to it. I wasn't being cheeky. I also stated how Warstrom will have a memorial park to VanGarrett as him and I had previously been discussing why we would need a memorial garden...Pre Rollback. I feel this was an unworthy banning. I am sad. :(

Sir doodleuk of Warstrom

L

Laiyla.Fay

This topic has been closed - you have been unbanned. However, I would like to point out the actual reasons for your banning.

I came on after being alerted there was a bit of agro going on in OOC chat after last nights events. I told everyone to stop, saying people would be banned or kicked if people continued.

You decided to deliberatly disobey me and continue on with your comments. I had warned people I was being strict.

This is why you were banned - also, you admitted personally in chat that you -were- being cheeky. Don't lie.

That is my peace on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.