Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

doodleuk Profile

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: doodleuk
Nickname/Alias: doodle
Race: Human
Height: 6ft
Weight: 165 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Trident branded hood
Appearance: Warstrom colours (blue and white hooded cloak).
Strengths: Handy with a pick axe and a multitude of building materials.
Weaknesses and fears: Failure to provide myself with enough food, and laziness to go mining. I have many friends who are happy to lend me the materials though, I feel a special mention to go out to oSirixo who has aided me with many of my builds
Religion and cults: N/A
Profession: Warstrom Chief Architect

I am doodleuk of Warstrom. I am a young architect and brother of the mayor of Warstrom Arkkaine. We travelled to Altera together in search of lands to build a Fortress city to provide a stronghold for those who require protection. The need of great walls which can be defended from above, and a gatehouse to hold the cities town guard were recognised immediately, So my brother and I set to work on a New Warstrom (due to the horrible devestation caused by Queen Grief). In no time, we had created our goal, with the likes of oSirixo, runeologic and Dauntless001, Warstrom became a beautiful, safe and noble haven for those who wish to converse and support each other. (Ultimately, I feel I was trying to gain the respect of King Lars, whom I truly look up to, his opinion and reaction to my buildings are of utmost importance to me. I feel I have failed if e is not happy. He has shown great loyalty to Warstrom, and always pays a visit to check up on us).

Houses were built in styles not yet seen by the two brothers, and they learnt more and more about
constructing buildings to impress, create a sense of place and make people feel proud to be part of their imperial City. A tower was built, to provide Arkkaine a place to watch over the town our town, and to hold the council meetings that take place. [Work in Progress]