Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dorothy Plug's ~ Prayer Log ~

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Of course, praying in RP is rather entertaining ,I tend to do that too. But if you do it this way as well, its a good way for staff emmberos who play the gods and what not to be able to tell exactly how dedicated a character is. For instance, if your character were part of a summoning and had made prayers in specific that brough up a certain topic of which the god would have noted during the summoning, if you had done the prayer in RP, 9/10 they might not have ever known your character made that prayer, but with this, it gives a heavier chance of the gods actually reacting to a characters prayers
This is very clever. I used to pray IC alone ALL the time.
If I ever get back into it I am very much tempted to do this.

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
I usually play IC alone ALL the time...So this is a very good thing to do, as it also keep track of your devotion to that God.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I encourageit too! This is a much better way for staff to be able to keep up with character devotion and what not so the gods can react accordingly :)
Of course, praying in RP is rather entertaining ,I tend to do that too. But if you do it this way as well, its a good way for staff emmberos who play the gods and what not to be able to tell exactly how dedicated a character is. For instance, if your character were part of a summoning and had made prayers in specific that brough up a certain topic of which the god would have noted during the summoning, if you had done the prayer in RP, 9/10 they might not have ever known your character made that prayer, but with this, it gives a heavier chance of the gods actually reacting to a characters prayers
I usually play IC alone ALL the time...So this is a very good thing to do, as it also keep track of your devotion to that God.
The staff also really appreciate it when folks RP prayer, too! Don't worry if you're alone- as long as you mention the Deities name, we'll see the prayer.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
The staff also really appreciate it when folks RP prayer, too! Don't worry if you're alone- as long as you mention the Deities name, we'll see the prayer.

Are things such as "My lord" and "My Holy Sovereign" recognized as well ;w;?

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Oh! Thats neat I didnt know when you say their name itd show up.. I start saying skraag more and less "My Lord" :p