Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dports Appeal - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned from stealing from other players, However, I didn't realize that you couldn't take things from a chest that was not locked. If homes and chests are locked I obviously never would have taken things. I however was playing in my RPG mode, which meant that I am a thief. If I am unbanned I will rethink my char. and make a new background for him.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Aye i do believe he should be punished.
However if people wont lock their chests, they leave themselves that risk.
I suggest a 1 day temp ban, as his punishment for thievery.
Oh and dont do it again, it can never be a good idea.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I've commuted your ban to 24 hours from now Dport4u, if you want to RP a thief that's fine but at least run it past the mods before doing anything like this. Although I get annoyed at people for not securing chests at all..
Ban expires: 2011-10-18 21:33:14

S

Stevey

Never would we endorse people stealing anything more than just some food and strings, some stone or some planks. I don't see any RP value in stealking valuable items people spent time in collecting. Despite the chest being locked or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.