Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dragno90 - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragno90

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: dragno90
2. Your real name:Tim (im not sure if i have to put in my last name so im just putting in my first name.)
3. Age:16
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes i have read the tome of citizenship
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love roleplaying for one thing so im quite happy that there is roleplaying here but i'm hoping its not going to be like some of the other places that say they have roleplaying but dont actually.
I do have experience roleplaying. I used to play runescape and a few others that i can't remember.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello my name is Tim. My minecraft username is dragno90 and i am actually a new player to the world of minecraft. One of my main interests/hobbies is video games (whose isn't?). A few of my other interests/hobbies are reading, watching t.v/movies, snowboarding, wolfs, dragons, phoenixes and the list goes on and on. I'm not much into sports other than snowboarding. You can identify me in minecraft by my skin which is an assassin's skin. I am here because i have been to quite a few rps in minecraft but so far none of them actually had any rpers in them so i'm hoping this will. I love dogs so in minecraft whenever i get the chance i usually tame a wolf. One last thing I am going to write a book series one day and hopefully it will become a best seller.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i am truly sorry but i have no examples of my work (creepers keep blowing my work up halfway through...)
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no i have nothing else to share with you
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes. the only time i use texture packs is when i play a custom map that comes with a texture pack and i have no idea how to use mods
12. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching on google for minecraft rps and found this server
13. Have you voted for us?
no not yet but i will when i start playing

Status
Not open for further replies.