Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dragoioi1's Whitelist Application - [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoioi1

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
dragoioi1​
2. How old are you?
13​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello my name is Dragoioi1, I am a Adventurer in the lands of Minecraftia. In my journeys I conquered many things like: finding a stronghold, battling the Enderdragon, and going into the nether and battled the monsters there. But in my adventures I have never made such a journey to the vast lands of Altera. So I packed my inventory and now currently headed to explore the lands of Altera, hoping to find the city Stormhold...
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a caring and funny young man. I am interested in trying out new things, for example I used to be afraid of heights, I still am a little, but I climbed higher than I am a comfortable with. I wouldn't say I'm a "nerd" or "geek," but I do love Medival Fantasy things.My hobbies are: Arts and Crafts, Building primitive-medival weapons and tools, and gardening. I started Minecraft in January 2011, went on my first server in Februaru 2011. I was really interested in server and what you can do with people who play around the globe. For the past few months I've been wanting a server that brought in Medival Fantasy. I was looking around on MCServerlist one day and I found HollowWorld, I decided that I want to join it and want to make it my first time going on a white-listed server. I am looking forward into going on the Hollowworld server if I get added.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Look for the 4 photos. It is the outside and inside of my house in creative mode.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not at the moment.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am very aware, I only like to play Vanilla Minecraft, I'm not into Mods,Cheats,Etc.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking on MCServerlist, and i thought this might be just the server I've been looking for a long time.
12. Have you voted for us?
No, not yet, sorry.

Attachments

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
1) You shall write a RP-character introduction at point 6. So you should develop a character that suits this server. Something like: "Hello I'm Ulrych Lonmar, assistant of Stormhold and Farmer. Since my early childhood I was teached how to farm and breed. When I came to Altera and joined the old norse town Stormhold I asked the mayor Draco to serve the town with my knowledge..."
2) Please read point 7 again and do what is written there (concentrate on the number given in the text)

Good luck with your application
Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

dragoioi1

Villager
Thanks Tomahawk777, I appreciate the help. I changed what you said and I think it might be better now. Now I just have to wait for someone to approve or decline it.

TAdaaa_NL

I think I might like it here
I'm not approved yet, but i saw other applications and If i was you i should make point 6 longer. ;)
Just saying :)

TAdaaa_NL

I think I might like it here
No problem ;)
But howlong will it take till they will approve the application? If you know.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.

dragoioi1

Villager
I wasn't trying to seem impatient, I've really just been replying to people you have posted here. But typing this application took me at least 20-30 minutes. I have read some forum topics and one says don't ask people to reply, and I haven't been asking. People have been replying with out me asking, and sometimes their just typing something to help me improve this application. But thank you for opinion Mikipowah.

Status
Not open for further replies.