Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Duartemad's application[Approved - Legion]

Duarte

Villager
1-Your Minecraft username: duartemad
2-Age: 17 years old
3-Gender: Male
4-Country: Portugal

5-Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I do agree with it

6-How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I never had any experience with role-playing (exept a few hours on runescape) but from what I see on youtube and comparing it to this server, it follows that aspect of gameplay really good from what I see on the wiki and forums.

7-Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 17 year old portuguese guy that loves gaming in general, but that is not my full life. I enjoy mostly simple games and creative ones but I also enjoy very much BF3 and GT5. I love fishing and swiming IRL, hanging out with friends on the coffe, you know typical stuff a 17 year old guy would do.I am on the senior year of highschool (european version).
I have extreme mood swings some days but in general I can control my temper. I am always suportive for a cause and I usually help out other people (sometimes those people take advantage of it).
Sorry for my spelling

8-If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.Never did anything amaising, I usually just go for a small house here and there in my worlds and explore.

9-Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I was on 2 servers before rawctritics and envisage247, but the first one became an all out PVP server and creative one and I hate both of these and envisage is slowly dying unfortunatly :( . I am a moderator on envisage.

10-Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes.
11- How did you find out about our server? Just saw it on minecraft server list.
12- Have you voted for us? Yep

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
It may take some time to be processed, it will be done within a matter of hours.
If not, ill see if i can get on and do it.