Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DukeBoy0001's - application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBoy0001

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: DukeBoy0001
2. Your real name: Anthony
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I'v read the "Tome of Citizenship" - Worded very nicely.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I feel that the roleplay in your unique server is just that unique. It is the first server that i'v found that looks very cool, and worth my time to play in. Yes, I used to play on my cousin's server that was roleplaying then he stopped playing Minecraft and then I couldn't find a cool roleplaying server till now.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello,
I'm Anthony - but all my friends call me AJ because my middle name is joseph. Some of my interests are playing minecraft, skateboarding, gaming on my ps3, hanging out with my friends, and spending time with my family. Some of my hobbies include building vintage Rat Fink models that my Dad gave me to build. They take some time, but sure look good when they are done. I also enjoy making projects in my Grandpa's woodshop that he has in his garage. The last project that I made was a headboard for my parents bed for this upcoming Christmas - hope they will like it. And lastly the most rexaling thing I like to do is chill out on my computer and play minecraft with my friends or on cool servers, like this one. The reason I am here is because i'v been bored playing on other servers and have been looking for just the right one online and today I came across yours and fell in love. Hope this gives you just a little more information about me and what I enjoy doing!
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5wpTjzcVI&feature=channel_video_title
This is just a cool server me and my friends Brett made for his home server ip.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I just really hope you guys like my application and maybe I could become a member of your awesome server!
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I very much hate that they invented xraying in the first place. Minecraft is about exploring and finding items by exploration, not by getting a xraying mod and looking at the groud the whole time. How fun can that be?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
hm.
while I'm hardly a mod, I don't think you're any trouble at all! pardon me saying so, but that's a lot of personal information! you're pretty trusting of us, I see.

what sort of roleplaying character are you planning, by the way? I'm curious.

EDIT: hold up. that server you linked to is a griefing server. I hope you understand that griefing is absolutely NOT ALLOWED in Hollowworld. 'cause it's not. like half the bans are greifing bans. they're very serious about this.
yeah, that's all I wanted to say.

DukeBoy0001

Villager
I totally understand that the video is of a Greifing server that is why I posted that is was my friends server not one of my own. He asked me of a favor to help him make a spawn area and I don't play on it.

As for what I would be looking forward to doing, I want to be a Blacksmith in this server. I think it would be cool to make tools and sell them if there is Selling of items.

Hope that wasn't too much of a mix up on the video.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
nope, wasn't a mix up. just wanted to make it clear. I lurk around the ban appeals as a hobby of mine (don't tell anyone whoops) and it's rather infuriating seeing all the silly griefs that get people banned. "oh, i just wanted to see what was inside! I was going to replace it, but then i got banned!" -_-

and you did that spawn? awesome. we need more glowstone arches around here. and blacksmith is cool. hope to see your shop.
now let's just see what the admins say.

DukeBoy0001

Villager
Ok good, and yeah the spawn took about 2 hours to make but the bad part is its a greifing server, otherwise it would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.