Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Duque_de_Pata

Duque

Villager
Name: Duque_de_pata
Nickname/Alias: Smuzzle
Race: Humanoid
Height: Permanent slightly arched back 6ft
Weight:60kg
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Teal
Skin: White (yes I said it)
Identifying Marks: Scorched arm
Appearance:
Strengths:Gathering, Taming, Awareness Elements
Weaknesses and fears:Fire
Religion and cults:No longer
Profession:Gather for Death_Owl

I have fallen to this desolate world.

I once was in a glorious groove my companions with me. I was the leader of the pack
they lived in the near by den i lived in Doranda the mother tree all was peaceful and
bliss till the fire came. The end times came scorched this land, my pups smoldering in
my hands. Doranda began to immolate i threw myself to her trying to put her out with my
body, but my feeble body unable to put the flames out. I now flee from the charred
remains of my beloved groove with the shameful scar on my arm to this a desolate world.

1st moon

My first task to venture down into the earth by to search for precious minerals. I found the more I went down the more heavier my heart was. It began to thrash against me chest, the sensation was amazing I felt connected with this black rock around me and then all of a sudden it veins began to scorch red on both it and my arm burning my sleeve. The sight of fire made me flee immediately. I planted the last splinter on Doranda hoping it would one day grow.
Death_owl was pleased with the amount of ores I found and amazed at the sight of this glowing red dust.