Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Dwarf] Futil's - Application

Futil

Villager
Good Morning/Evening Chaps!

Futil here, been playing Minecraft since late infdev and after seeing your fine establishment of a server on 'Mcserverlist' I have decided to check it out. Like many a server, this one is whitelisted to keep it decent and in the spirit of RP! Although I do not wish to disclose my actual name*, I can tell you that I am twenty-one years of age with male genitalia, living in the United States of America.

Now, don't be silly, of course I have read and agreed to the terms of agreements for the 'Tome of Citizenship'. I love Roleplaying in games, and I wouldn't be switching RP servers if the last one (name not disclosed) didn't dissolve into a cesspit of admin foolishness.

Now, you are all probably wondering who this dazzling skyscraper of a man is, and the short answer is that I am not a skyscraper, but a dwarf. Now, I am not a dwarf in real life (in fact I am quite tall in reality) but a Dwarf in pretty much every game I play. I tend to live underground and thrive in the cavernous deeps of the world, eating spiders and killing zombies to survive. In reality I am a 3d artist living in the cavernous deeps of my apartment, eating microwave noodles and killing ants to survive. I am a procrastinator, and tend to do pretty much everything last minute.

I have a affinity for italian foods. Don't know why I had to bring this up, but it felt importent. I also dislike emoticons.

And how dare any of you accuse me of dabbling in the black magics! I am a dwarf, not a magician or wizard! Why would I even consider it if it means banishment to the lands server indecisiveness.

Hope that this application is enough for citizenship in the world of 'hollow'.

*Starts with a M. That is all you shall ever know.

Futil

Villager
Absolutely!:

1. Your Minecraft username:

Futil

2. Your real name:

Not going to disclose, sorry.
3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male
5. Country:

United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read and agree to the terms of service.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplay, been doing it for a very long period of time, and it is one of my favorite things to do with games. This server seems great for it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am a 3d artist living in the cavernous deeps of my apartment, eating microwave noodles and killing ants to survive. I am a procrastinator, and tend to do pretty much everything last minute. I program as a hobby in C and objective C, dabble a bit in C++. I am here because the last RP server I played on got a bit- 'less rpish' before I left, the admins were fooling about and eventually worldedit out my factions entire town, replacing it with a giant cock and balls, so I wish to find a new RP server.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

http://imgur.com/a/Yp6df Just some stuff I found in my screenshots folder, this is all in the last few months.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Not anything relevant, no.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware, and I would never use mods to take away from the RP experience.