Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

E3 2013

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Today was saw the start of E3, Electronics Entertainment Expo, the biggest annual gaming event in the world which highlights upcoming games and features. While this is happening what are your expectations? What do you want to see from the war between PlayStation 4 and Xbox One? Outside of consoles what games would you want to see? (HALF LIFE 3 NAO!!!)

I don't even care about the consoles in this case. I want to see the new games that are upcoming for this year and next year, perhaps get shown the upcoming DLCs for Metro Last Light which I have loved so much over the past days... Anyways, let's game on!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I personally thought the Xbox conference was excellent. I wasn't going to get one but now I'm leaning towards it more and more. I'm super excited for it to get into full motion, roll on the awesomeness!

-K9

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
I almost walked down there at lunch today. I can't go in but they have quite a spectacle set up outside. Although last year was a bit of a disappointment.

So I'll entertain you with a couple of 2011 pics. :p

This Skyrim Building is Now a World War Z Ad.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm hoping Ubisoft will show off Watch Dogs some more.

I pre-ordered the Dedsec Edition for Watch Dogs a couple of weeks ago, and I am really excited for Watch Dogs! So far it looks amazing. I'm hoping they will bump in and show off some more gameplay.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
M4 Sherman and T-34-85 hired by World of Tanks... Not bad, that MMO's gone huge :p
Last year they had a P-51 for World of Planes, but it was a poorly done 3/4 scale thing, not Authentic like the tanks, so not picture worthy. The World of Tank guys gave me a Die Cast Tiger Tank and game credits and gold, or what ever it's called in the game, I haven't played in a while. That and a pic of me in front of the Sherman, brandishing a Thompson.

They also announced an Xbox 360 version of WoT today, seems a bit late.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Division

Mirror's Edge 2

Battlefront 3

durrhurrhurr der fish swim away lol buy COD: Cod.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm buying PS4, they showed Kingdom Hearts and now my dad is pissed at me because it's 3:30am and I just shouted ''YES OH MY DAYS.''

Seriously, I'll buy PS4 just for that game, I'd pay a thousand euro to play that game... I'm not joking.

-K9

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Ps4 definitely won the console war before it even started, as for games I'm excited for, Dark Souls II and Kingdom Hearts III are the only ones that come to mind, though depending on whether Kingdom Hearts is exclusive or not, I'll either get it on pc, or wait for a deal with the ps4 since I'm getting Dark Souls on pc. I'm still boycotting EA, so not battlefront or mirrors edge for me, oh well.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Ps4 definitely won the console war before it even started, as for games I'm excited for, Dark Souls II and Kingdom Hearts III are the only ones that come to mind, though depending on whether Kingdom Hearts is exclusive or not, I'll either get it on pc, or wait for a deal with the ps4 since I'm getting Dark Souls on pc. I'm still boycotting EA, so not battlefront or mirrors edge for me, oh well.

OFC KH will be exclusive, it always has been except for 365 days and that was a one time thing with another Japanese producer. KH is a massive turning point for any remaining Xbox buyers and they'r not going to let anyone else have it.

-K9