Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Elexana Moonstone Profile

sneff24

I think I might like it here
Humphomus
Humphomus
Elexana Moonstone:

Elexana_Von_Hardanger.png
Credit to Ugahari for this amazing art piece

Name: Elexana Moonstone
Other Names: Friends call her Elex or Lexi
Titles: Lady Elexana Von Hardanger

Race: Silver Elf
Sexuality: Queer
Current Residence: Hardanger Estate
Relationship Status: Courted
Social Status: Daughter of a Duke

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 pounds
Eye Color: Golden
Skin Color: Tanned
The shape of Face: Soft oval
Distinguishing Features: Her very large elven ears
Build of Body: Thin and lanky
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Short in a small bun
Is Seen By Others As: Friendly but possibly overconfident
Scars: Burn marks on her back in the shape of wings
Voice: Comforting and melodic

Personality:

Likes: Learning, discovering new things, her friends and loved ones, chocolate, wine, fire
Dislikes: Spiders
Strengths: Clever woman who is ever curious and forever loyal
Weaknesses: Her curiosity and loyalty can get her into trouble and she can be hot-headed at times
Fears: Losing all that she has worked for, losing her family, and the dark
Values: Understanding people beyond what is assumed about them, the neverending search for knowledge
Education: Training in the court as a lady of the court
Languages: Common and Elvish, Rede, and a bit of Lavo
General Attitude: Friendly and clever
Religious Inclination: Ignis
General Intelligence: She believes she is pretty smart
General Sociability: Tend to like most people she gets into contact with
Alignment: Neutral Good

Short Term Goals:
-Become fluent in Rede and Lavo
-Make amends
-Become a proper lady

Long Term Goals:
-Become Ignis Blessed
-Seek further education
-Rise in power in the court
-Get married to Jean-Mathieu

-Have her own biological child

Possessions:

Wardrobe: Red and Yellow dress
Jewelry:

Pets/Animals: N/A only pets being the Hardanger Estates pets

Owned Homes: N/A

Health:

Illnesses: Unknown
Allergies: Unknown
Injuries:
Sleeping Habits: Can only sleep in well-lit rooms, she tends to sleep close to a fire, otherwise she won't sleep.
Energy Levels: High
Eating Habits: Normal
Exercise Habits: Gets exercise from traveling and work in the sorrows
Memory: Very strong
Unhealthy Habits: Her love of wine, though she feels she has it under control, she could be considered a pyromaniac
Drinking Habits: She loves her wine, and has a high alcohol tolerance

History:

Birthplace: Outside of Altera

Childhood: Grew up in a large family, with many siblings, was a part of the Moonstone Court, a group that held great influence in her old homeland. She was raised to be a proper lady and was closest to her great grandmother since childhood.

Teen Years: Spent much of her time in the libraries learning all she could, and with her great grandmother who fed into her curiosity. She became a prodigy of her great grandmother and became a pride and joy for her family.

Adulthood: The death of her great grandmother hit her the hardest, without her greatest teacher by her side she felt she had no reason to stay in the court so she left to Altera to continue her studies and try and make her family proud.

PS: Elexana had assumed her family couldn't forgive her for leaving them, but with the recent appearance of Lucian back into her life, she has learned that they still love her and that she is still their pride and joy. Though she has grown to love Altera, and doesn't see any reason to go back home.

Family History: The Moonstone Court has existed since Elexana's great-grandmother but holds no influence in Altera

Places Traveled: Over most of Altera by now, though she still has lots to explore

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Neutral, though she dislikes unnecessary violence she will not stand and watch those she loves get hurt. She can be seen as hot-headed and quick to anger, but she works hard to hold back for the sake of those she cares for.

Weaponry: Short Sword

Combat Training: Has gone through basic combat training and learns from fellow house members. she has also fought in two wars at this point so she is becoming skilled in the sword

Training & Skills:

-Heavy studying in the libraries of Altera, mostly Frostwarts
-Writer
-Training in a short sword, and has proven some skill in it during battle
-Horseback fighting

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Chocolate
Favorite Types of Drink: Wine
Hobbies/Pastimes: Writing, reading, spending time at the bar with friends, traveling, setting things on fire
Favorite Colors: Yellow and Red

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Lucian Moonstone(her brother): "I often ask myself how can someone so brilliant act so dumb at times. I will always be your older sister, and together we will make the Moonstone name known across all of Altera. And yes I am the best Moonstone. ;p"
Thure von Hardanger(her adoptive father): "Where would I be without you dad? You gave me a home, you took me in as your own, and you love me unconditionally. Though I won't tell everyone else how much of a softie you are, got to keep up the image of the cold and untouchable Count after all. But I know who you are, and I'm so happy to be your adoptive daughter."
Cassius West (adoptive brother): "Perhaps I will disappoint you less as a sister, though I doubt it. I forgive you for not wanting me as a mother, besides I will be starting my own family soon enough."
Ulric von Hardanger(brother): "The heir to the Hardanger house. I will stand by your side when you rise to power, I will watch your back and take care of you when Dad is gone. He will want me to do that. But for now, I am happy to be your consistent source of love and support in your life."
Jacque von Hardanger(sister): "I know you don't see eye to eye with me, and I am a threat to what is normal in your life, but I love you as my sister and don't worry I will never steal your crown princess."

Romantic Interests:
Jean-Mathieu: "Amor Fati my angel. I hope to see the day where we build a new life together, and build a new world under Ignis together as well."

Trusted Friends:
Dante: "You still owe me that bottle of wine. But seriously, you offered me friendship in the very beginning and I can't wait to see you riding out to sea on your own ship one day."
Lura: "I am still waiting for Thure to adopt you, but just know no matter where you go I will always love you as a dear friend, and that you can visit anytime. Besides I need to commission my portrait from you for the house."
Maalu: "My favorite Caparii. You understand what I am going through, and are truly the best of us."
Keya: "You give me strength, seeing that you raise your daughter on your own for so long, and what you have endured reminds me that I can do this, and it will be ok."
Set: "Love is a strange thing, my friend. Love is insane"
Sir Eren Abel: "You are brave and loyal. Though so insanely stubborn. Take my hand next time I offer it, it's ok to ask for help ok?"
Ragnar: "I call you princess for a reason. You absolute brat. Stop stealing my chocolate."
Elanor: "Anyone who can love my brother I love."
Amethyst: "I see your potential, you are a prodigy of mine, and a close friend I know I can go to. Do me proud."
Friendly With: Maebh, Lilith, Podric, Illyrana, Sigismund, and most people she meets
Loose Acquaintances: Passerbyers she has introduced herself with
Disfavored Individuals: Those who come after or slander her family
Hated:
Wary Of: Evil god worshippers

Elexana Artwork:
7E463000-72D8-4273-9FB5-B2BCA9BA4490.jpeg
(Credit to Ugahari)
82E75AC4-E87C-40BD-8193-CB750E70C717.jpeg
(Credit to Abirosse)​

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Breaking News:
Woman goes missing after little more than a week of being married. Have their honeymoon dreams become a nightmare reality?
More to come on HWTV News at Ten.