Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Elmond Engem, Zephyrus [Character Profile WIP]

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
f82aff31e5e70296c8d8cde7364d8bfb.jpg
('Uncle' Elmond and Dorothy Plug as she grew up. Her being a little girl holding onto his shoulder from his back.)

Name:
Elmond [Zephyrus Nith] Engem
Full Titles: None.
Nickname/Alias:Elmond (Fake name that he goes by as his reborn Engem name), Zephyrus (Real name by those who know it.), Elmy (Dorothy Plug.), Wise One (Was identified this in a fight) , Almond (Elfa).

Him when he was corrupted.

2979.jpg Drawing down of Elmond (Thanks Piratepoof)

Sapphira_And_Elmond (1).png (By Asirel Luik ^-^ )

KEY INFORMATION:
Age: "Well over a thousand?..." [Elmond is in his old age. Would look to be about in his 40's with crows feet around his eyes.]
Race: Silver Elf
Social Status: Meh.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 173
Date of Birth:2nd of Stormwind, (Year is unknown)
Date of Death:
Homeland: Niflhiem
Current Home: Hound-Ru

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
He has a big torso, long slender but muscular arms, with a muscular torso structured averagely.
Hair: White, silver like hair. Thrown back in spikes with some coming forward.
Eyes: One eye is icy blue as the left eye is fogged over being grey.
Skin: He is pretty pale.
Identifying Marks: Silver implanted tattoos going down his arms and on his chest as well go up the right side of his face and back. They have a unnatural pigment, left eye is hard to see as for his right hand is replaced with a steel fist, and gold steel plated hook.
Appearance: Tall, and lean. With a build like a fit swimmer, his face is structured for a handsome Elf. He wears a blue cloak with a bronze-gold trim, with silver tattoos that have a unnatural pigment, has One eye is icy blue as the left eye is fogged over being grey, he has green tattoos swirling around the silver ones on his left arm, one side of his face has the silver ones going up. (All tattoo's are symbols and Engem words.)
Clothing: Open cloak with a bronze-gold trim, tinted goggles, black pants, black boots.
Weaponry: Short-spear, steel fist with steel-gold platted hook.
^7381B10CC3E138638707070CD58032873656DE46F90DD66CD3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (Thank Cymic for ref :heart:)
Prized Possessions: Jax's Lucky Die, necklace with a cog on it.
Hygiene: Clean, baths when he can.
Voice: deep but light and has a flow with it as he talks.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
He is agile and swift, Thinks fast as he is on his feet. And thinks before he acts. As well is good with a long sword.
Fears: Buried alive. The fact of starving and not seeing anything but black and the taste of dirt. Terrifies him! Even if he is dead.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses is his past family, and strong muscular smart men. For he grew up to be a mage around the first exodus, harsh light is now a great weakness. Being able to burn his eyes.
Intelligence: Went to a University when there was one.
Languages:
Engem, Eld, and common.
Profession: Merc, was a potion brewer long ago.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
He is a happy person, well tends to be. He will act towards how people will act towards him.
Religion or Cults: "I'm through with the work of favor's and debts."
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Short Term Goals: Fix his life
Long Term Goals: Become known, so he spiritually never fades.

TRIVIA:
Favorite
Place: Hound-Ru
Pastime: Meditating
Food: Peaches
Drink: Tea
Colour: Blue
Animal: Wolf

Least Favorite...
Place: Deserts
Pastime: Sitting on a road to buy a cake.
Food: Melon
Drink: Any Ale
Colour: Black
Animal:Bear

RELATIONS:
Loved: Chalkan, Wayne, Dorothy, Tybalt, Janos, Sapphira
Trusted: Murdoc, Maldaer, Orvar.
Befriended: Eira ,Elros, Tryg, Kopii
Liked: Rose, Sugar, Jack, Cymic.
Neutral: Azrio,Archeaus
Unsure of: Lokhie, Alanna, Eala, Vlad, Marek, Themis. Roxie
Wary of: Nwalme
Afraid of: Scardrac.
Disliked: Corruption Althalos
Hated: Ardy, Peter, Azariah

In-depth Relevant Relationships [WIP]:
Loved

Sapphira - " Ye' saved me from myself...I won't let go."

Wayne Engem- "Ya' be a brotha' Engem, I haven't seen ye' in years. Hope ye' are alright North."
Trusted
Befriended

Kopii - "Ye' are an important part of why I still walk around today. Gotta think on the brighter side first my friend."
Cymic - " Even though I heard bad things about ye'. I trust ya', and am willing to give what I know and can do."
Neutral
Unsure of

Jeroxia - "I don't remember ye'...Huh. Lord of Azerwind."
Wary of
Afraid of
Disliked

Althalos - " Ye' don't know me, and I don't play games. I make the rules of them."
Majorie- "Ye' fuckin' disgust me... I hope judgement comes to ya'."
Hated
Azariah- " Ya' betrayed me...I will never forgive ye', should have sent word for me. But all ye' did was run into someone else's arms. I hope thoughts and memories of me cause ya' pain."

BACKSTORY [Brain dump of events]:
It all starts in the old land of Altera..In a distant island of Bandits rule the land where adventurers seek gold and riches, as the bandits seek their blood and riches. Lead by the infamous DeadPress, who rules Protaras with his legion of skull masks. Among those many masks is a Silver Elf, strong worshiper of Kilrox. One of the assassins under Deadpress's unknown fist. His red crimson eyes stalked following his master as they took the Southern Frontier. (As I remember it...) There came a day though...This Elf met a other Elven girl, sweet and twisted like him, her naming being off records, as his name went down as Zancrus Nith. Once the Wizards of Uthrandir and the Protarians vanished. Zancrus ran north to a frost covered Island where a Giant Phoenix lived owning a small town called Nilfheim. Where later the wife died...Giving birth to a child that took her eyes, a bright blue, but his fathers looks red as blood. Zancrus...Left with this child, decided to name him Zephyrus as for the wind howled that night of his birth. Years passed to Zephyrus being much older and wiser than his old man, he entered The University of Altera led by the Phoenix who was mayor of the town he lived. As then like everything else in the world started to die so did the University...Thing started going down hill, as his father commits suicide from one of his maidens leaving him with a other child this time a girl..Zephyrus left the now dead town moving to Port silver. There he tried to find jobs to keep his sister alive as himself...She died as Zephyrus himself was on the verge of starvation...He met a man with green tattoos and a burnt face. Who took him in to this new family called Engems..Where Zephyrus went in as the name of Elmond. Meeting so much new people, like Elrohir, Chalkan, Da'vid, Jeffrey, and Aloan. His new brothers that made his day happy and special each time he looked to the green tattoos on his arms! Yet the land was still dying..Port Silver was almost flooded by fish like people called Sirens. As a darkness brewed over the land, leading to a war breaking out to a event called Exodus. Where a evil powerful Queen who made creatures born like Greylings, Earthspawn, and Moor Elves into what they use to be. Threatened the lives of all of who lived in Altera..A portal was opened by the Gods who helped the Alterians escape to a other land. Where they soon fought off her grasp for now... Elmond settled in with the Engems in this new land. Meeting more new people after other events that unfolded before the Exodus. Like joining the Bloody Coin who was partly led by one of his brothers who turned out to be a Dark Blood. Being beheaded by [Legion]. Which led to Elmond going into Alchemy as his brother had did and was made Second Command of the Bloody Coin. Leading to many adventures like being in the war of Salts Ridge, Also helped take out the Inquisition of old Altera. Elmond meets more people like the lovely Amethyst, Heir to Azerwind having some love between them Elmond fears she will get hurt cause of him so he threatens her and fakes his death. As Elmond then trains under Audric with some others. Audric being the gauntlet, Uthrandir robe wearing lord who was around during the war that killed Queen Grief and her demons, where Elmond helped destroy. Riddleport the town of the Bloody Coin is said to be destroyed is now gone where Elmond now lives with his Engem brothers. After a while of meeting some new people popping up in his time as he slowly tries entering the Alchemist guild, training his self in other weapons than his brain. He then falls to a death of five people killing him in the inn of Port Silver once one of his brothers makes him his personal guard and such. He then is revived by the Grey Lady her self into the life of the Corrupted Crusade, him being under Jax's wing the God he always followed...Gaining himself new companions under the same influence he then stays Corrupted as some are turned back. Even Elmond is captured but not turned...Just hung by the man who raised him in part of his life, Chalkan. Who cries over what he had to do to a brother...He is then revived by the Dark Sisterhood. [Or Corrupted Sisterhood] going through his days as he does not gain not one more stage of Corruption. After more events unfold he fights and trains as he services under the influence of Jax, who brightened his sight, and implanted his own silver tattoos into Elmond's skin. After what Elmond calls Defeat, he is later captured by Chalkan again and shut into the heart of Hound-Ru where he is then turned back. Dying once again as the Corruption leaves his body making him a pile of ash. Elmond is revived once more! His eyes turned back to it's blue, but weakened as it was enhanced...His Tattoos given by Jax turn to a unnatural pigment as the influence of the Corruption is broken. Elmond roams the world once again...Normal feeling the desire to eat again as he did not have to eat or drink when he was Corrupted. Elmond then services in some odd jobs and is even forgiven for his acts as a Corrupted. Becoming General of Marr, and a guard of Thill for Habin who later dies. Elmond keeps his training as he wants to change the world and become known, and be somewhere high in life inspired from watching Scardrac fall as a demon, and rises back as a powerful warrior. Who then in Elmond's mind tries to for fill his childish thrill of life. Elmond seeks a high place in society, later being tortured where his fingers on his right hand are cut off, as for his big toe, and stabbed in the left eye...Elmond request for his right hand to be cut off, as for his left eye to be removed. Elmond then slowly learns to walk again, making his way slowly to his goals. Still for ever hating his father, for many reason growing up as abused and neglected by his hard bandit heart. Elmond still uses the name Zephyrus but only if it relates to something bad or a private job. Many things fluttered through his mind like dying like his father..Meeting a new woman..Who he falls in love with and brings him to his feet. Making him happier and to a better standing spiritually...As he is soon to be a father. Now he seeks jobs and a high standing in this world.​
My in-game name is: __ironassassin__

Last edited:

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
HE liked them. As said Liked. He thought they were cute and cuddly till one took out his eye. And your Daughter is no need for now. Just had a thing with her and then faked his death. Nothing much.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Oh hey look what i found... Nice to atleast know he remember her~ But aswell.... I also feel used ._.