Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Elthea Erynor

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
library rei tanna.png
Art by Rei-tanna (Source)

divider 2.png

Elthea Name CivityFG 81658C.png

elthea star ref.png
Art by Nipuni (Source)

divider 2.png
Elthea Personal Information CivityFG 81658C.png

Name: Elthea Erynor
  • The family name Erynor, once held dearly by her, was given up in exchange for a potential far greater than she.
Titles:
Archivist
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Visual Age: Early 20s
Birthday: She has one
Immediate Family:
Father (I will make names in the future)
Mother

divider 2.png
Elthea Physical Information CivityFG 81658C.png

Species/Race: Forest Elf
Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous, naturally right
Build: As a forest elf, Elthea is lithe, cutting a tall figure. Her limbs are long, with delicate hands, and her posture will always be perfectly straight.
  • Hair | Her hair is a dark brown, medium length, often done up in an intricate hairstyle, or straightened down to hang loosely about her shoulders.
  • Eyes | She has forest green eyes that can darken in direct light. They usually glimmer with burning curiosity.
  • Skin | With her ‘hometown’ being a Grove, her skin was originally tanner than average. However, given her time sequestered within the depths of libraries and archives, her skin tone has paled considerably.
  • Tattoos, Scars, or Markings | A large snake bite has scarred her right hand, leaving two indents upon the skin.
elthea.png
Art by the lovely Elz!

divider 2.png
Elthea Inventory CivityFG 81658C.png

Weapon(s) & Armor/Clothing |
  • Weapon |
    • Scholar's Sidearm
      • A steel dagger, with elven designs. Made by Veldric for her, a special gift.
    • Integrity
      • A recurve bow made of yew, gifted to her by Cieren, who is teaching her to shoot.
  • Armor |
    • Archblossom Mail
      • Gifted to her by Jaden Seeker.
  • Clothing | Far more simple than her past, she tends towards clothing that is light and easy to move in, and that works well for travel.

Alchemicals |
  • N/A
Miscellaneous (Accessories, Trinkets, Jewelry) |
  • Accessories:
    • Emberlark Cloak | Given to her by Frost during a brief trip to the sewers in search of stolen lanterns (Charity Mini Event)
    • Scryer Pin & Archive Sash | Both accessories are official accessories of the Grand Archives, worn by its workers.
    • Pocket Sundial | A small bronze sundial, with a chain able to be clasped and stored in a coat or pocket. A gift from Anton Ostrowski.
  • Trinkets:
    • Illumina: A platinum lantern, intricately made. Glowstone ember keeps the lantern lit forevermore, made by A. R. T. A gift from Avalyn Tideborne, the maker.
    • Ornate Spyglass: A spyglass made of platinum, perfect for a night of stargazing. Made by Melarue, gifted.
  • Jewelry:
    • Golden Moon Ring [Masterwork]: A gold ring with a moonstone gem, this ring is capable of bringing light, given its masterworked properties. A gift from Melarue.
    • Snowfall Bracelet: An ornate sapphire bracelet, made with silver. Its impossibly intricate details depict wintery scene, and the sapphire set on top looks as if its interior swirls with snowflake-like silver flecks. A gift from Charity.

Professions & Hobbies |
  • Archivist | For the White Tower Library.
  • Ornamentalist | Expert
Companion Animals |
  • Avi, a little rat with grey-white fur. Kept as a pet. He is very smart and knows a few basic rat tricks.
elthea by juvix.png
Art by the lovely Juvix!

divider 2.png

Personal Alignment: Lawful Evil/Neutral

Political Alignment: shrug

Traits:
  • Curious/Investigative
  • Analytical
  • Asocial
  • Somewhat impulsive

divider 2.png

Book_1_small.png
Art by the lovely Cukie!

divider 2.png

Last edited:

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
elthea relations civityfg 81658C.png

Loved:
  • Melarue | Elz | "Melarue.. perhaps my closest friend. You were, and in some part of my heart, you still are. I can't ignore my fondness for you, but.. our paths are parting. And I don't know how to feel about that. Sometimes I miss the days in the Archives, where nothing mattered but our research and the halls of tomes. I'm sorry."
  • Veldric | mageaegis | "How long has it been? Some days when I look at you, I still feel those initial butterflies. But mostly, I feel steadfast alongside you, and can find comfort in your arms. I worry for you, and I know you worry for me. But I know everything will be alright, together."

Liked:
  • Alexandra | Arget Istalri | "We are stronger together, a bond forged through blood and steel. Neither of us are fighters, and yet, I'd fight to keep you safe. Especially from yourself."
  • Amicia | Kaoiyr | "One of my dearest friends.. I wish I could be there for you in the way you need, but.. I don't think I'm capable."
  • Artesia | nexscarecrow | "You've said some concerning things.. And yet, I can't find myself judging you for them. Be careful, I want to learn more from you before the day is done."
  • Avalyn | Juvix_ | "As the waves continue to come to shore, I know you'll just as steadfast in your role as our captain. I trust you enough to put my life in your hands on board, and I know we'll see and do great things."
  • Bernard | Galaxy | "I don't know if I'm worried for you, or excited to see your progress. You remind me of the young ones in my grove, for better or worse. I'll do my best to be there for you."
  • Eirlys | hayhaiya |"You might think we're not friends, but we are. You just need to realize that there are people you can trust. The world's not against you, my friend. Take better care of yourself."
  • Halvar | AionTbird | "I want to continue to work on my magic with you, and explore the planar. We're friends, but there's so much that you haven't said. I think I understand you better, now, regardless. I wish I knew how to help you more, but I fear it's a path you'll need to forge, yourself. At least you have us by your side."
  • Jaden | CloakedReaper | "We've had a fair few ups, and a fair few.. downs. I want to improve myself, so that you can see me as someone to respect. I'm not a child, and despite your sometimes treating me like one, I think we will be great friends. One day."
  • Lysander | TheDeester | "Why can't you care about your own safety and health more? I fear the next I see you, it will be a corpse. Either way, I value you as a colleague, and a friend. Let's stargaze again."
  • Sydri | Mara | "Once, I thought we had to be enemies. Now, I know that's not the case. I intend to keep my word, to protect you from Rogal."
Wary of:
  • Somnastra | Somnastra | "You're terrifying, and I know you don't trust me. But I need you to believe in me, and what I can do. One day, perhaps we can meet eye to eye."

Neutral:
  • Aleksei | blargtheawesome | "You're frightening, and you know far more than your appearance lets on. I want to know more, but I fear what you know."
  • Asero | Electric | "You're a horrendous flirt, but you seem to be very knowledgeable. Hopefully you can get over the fact that I will not count your tattoos for you. If you can, I see a fruitful friendship."
  • Rezkiaz | Arget Istalri | "You saved me. I don't know you beyond that, but I will always remember that."
Disliked:
  • Matthias | Sergeant Freedom | "The path you've chosen is one I will never agree with. You will fail, and I will be there to see it."
Hated:
  • Irrukh (you know what you did) | AbsentUser | "I hope you rot."
  • Rogal | IceandFire | "I fear you, hate you, and hope you never come back. There is no salvation. You truly are mad, and I will watch you fall from your pedestal."

Last edited:

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
reserved for hee hee hoo hoo idk yet

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
First draft of relations is now posted, I haven't put too much detail for now, but they're there! If I missed anyone, I am super sorry! Shoot me a DM if I forgot.

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
I realized I should do more than just liking all the comments, so thank you to everyone that's commented nice things! Means a lot, I hope we can all rp sooner or later ^ ^

EDIT: Also updated inventory

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I realized I should do more than just liking all the comments, so thank you to everyone that's commented nice things! Means a lot, I hope we can all rp sooner or later ^ ^

EDIT: Also updated inventory
yeah we better RP

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
Okay. I FINALLY added some proper thoughts for each relation. From now on, I'll add them immediately with new relations. If I don't, then please bonk me. I'm lazy.

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
Updated inventory and two relations (Veldric and Rogal).

Also added art by the amazing Elz and Cukie1