Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emma - Whitelist Application [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Villager
1. TheNinjaSquirrel
2. Emma Berg
3. 20
4. Female
5. United States of America
6. Yes

7. I actually looked for a server with an emphasis on roleplay, so i'm quite excited about it. for roleplay experience I've LARPed (Shall I just tattoo 'Nerd' on my forehead?), I participate in a couple of weekly Dungeons and Dragons campaigns, I've played almost all flavors of the World of Darkness system, and Game mastered a couple, I've also played in the Cthulutech, and Pathfinder role playing systems.

8. Hi, my Name is Emma. i'm a gamer, a nerd, and student. I'm interested in criminalistics, forensics, and gaming, and theater. my hobbies are Sleeping, cooking, reading and, gaming. I'm absolutely atrocious at filling out 'about me' things. I like to think of myself as an entertaining, caring, and open person. I'm in my third year at college studying anthropology and forensic science, and i just found out I was accepted into my major. I'm also a horrible night owl with one of the weirdest sleep schedules on the planet. I hail from Minnesota, the state of nice people and ridiculously cold temperatures, I've lived here all my life and i'm allergic to -20 degrees Celsius.

9. I do not have any examples of my work. :'(

10. Cheese is delicious, and Vampires do not sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.