Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emperor_Norton_I - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Emperor_Norton_I

2. Your real name: Ty

3. Age: 19 (Soon to be 20)

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I do plan to read it before signing on, if approved.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?:

I fully support it, and it is the reason I find this server interesting. Likewise, I believe I have to potential to do it quite well once I get used to things. I do have experience with roleplaying, to some degree in Minecraft, and to a larger degree outside. Within Minecraft, I have been part of another Community's server for quite a while, and on that server, we have been roleplaying somewhat, building cities and treating ourselves like a community. In fact, whenever we start a new map, we pick a design style to build. We've done Roman, Medieval, Asian, and Norse/Celtic, as an example.
Outside of Minecraft, I've been doing roleplaying for quite a while. Examples of this include my time in Bravofleet, which is a Star Trek RPG/Simm group, and on which I've been in a number of different games, and I've also been involved in D&D.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Ty. I'm 19 going on 20, and am a student at my local community college. I've been playing Minecraft for maybe a year now. I have been a member of the "AH.com Community Server" since I began playing, and have been a mod there as needed, and have been quite prominent there, and one of the leader figures. I enjoy many things, such as books, film, and am avid at certain video games. My favorite genres are Scifi, some Fantasy, Historical, and Alternate History. And I am a huge fan of History, ranging from Medieval to the Modern day, and am a huge fan of Alternate History. I am a friendly and helpful person, and cooperative, loyal, and energetic for my tasks, which has seemed to serve me well in Minecraft. I am here because I quite like what this server is, and wish to contribute what I can.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately, since I have been dedicated to one server until now, my work tends to vaporize whenever a map switch or major crash occurs. So my greater achievements are gone, without any record of them. I do, fortunately, have photos of two things I've built. One of these is a Nordic farm I constructed (quaint and small; I quite like quaint and small), while the other is a house I made which is a bit of a Renaissance London house. I would like to note, I have improved since these.

And the Renaissance-like house, which is on the far right. I also built the lil waterfall in the center.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I hope my name is not an issue, as I have the word "Emperor" in it. I hope it can just be ignored or worked around if it would be an issue.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course. I would not do such a thing.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Great application, I would accept you, but you must have read the Tome of Citizenship before I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.