Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Enquiry / Appeal for Unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello,

Tried to log in today and I have been banned for 'griefing', I cannot for the life of me think of anything I could have done that could be regarded as griefing, especially as I haven't played Minecraft for at least 3 weeks now :p .

May I please be Unbanned?

Dauntless001

EDIT: As a side note I have just noticed that the time of my ban was on the 19th August, I was not even in the country on that date, I was travelling to Germany to go to Gamescom, if needs be I can even scan my tickets to prove this lol.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
True it does not, I can only say that I have not been on Minecraft for weeks as I said in my original post. I just find it a bit comical that I was away on holiday at the time when I when I was accused of griefing is all, in the 'Das Klein Steakhaus' to be precise (Also if you had seen how bad the internet was at the hotel I was staying at you would know that logging into minecraft would have been too much of a hassle to consider).

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ah Ok, I can see the problem, the dates on the ban list did not make it clear (24th Jul not 19th Aug). Yes I dug up perhaps 5-10 blocks of sandstone on that date(was a while ago I can't precisely remember how many only that it wasn't a lot), there were no signs or any other indication to show it was part of a structure and I was a fair distance outside of New Skadi still on the road, all I saw was a row of sandstone about 7 blocks long and thought I had chanced upon some natural blocks.

I would gladly give these back as at the very most this is an honest mistake, all I was doing was wandering and looking for materials as i'd recently lost all mine to a Lockette glitch.

Dauntless001

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thank you, I have never meant to grief / do anything of detriment to this server and found this to be quite a surprise when I tried to login in, if you want your sandstone back I shall gladly return it to you when I am next on.

Status
Not open for further replies.