Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eruwaedhiel's Profile

Libby

Villager
Name: My name is Eruwaedhiel Jones, but if you call me that, you will probably be hanging from a tree when we're done talking.

Nickname/Alias: It's just Eruwaedhiel. Or if you can't remember (-_-) just call me Eru.

Race: Can't you see my ears?! I'm an elf!

Height: I don't know I think I might be around 4 feet tall?

Weight: I don't know, I'm sure I'm pretty light.

Hair: I have dark brown hair.

Eyes: I have blue eyes.

Skin: I am very very pale.

Identifying Marks: My bright blue eyes and the scratches on my arms from trees

Appearance: I am a skinny girl, I wear a dress sewn out of leaves.

Strengths: I am very flexible and I am very swift.

Weaknesses and fears: I am very scared of caves, unstable mineshafts, and deathly afraid of Ents.

Religion and cults: Frey is my Lord

Profession: I love to hunt, I usually trade my meat, and do not buy from anyone.

Backround: I was just a young girl when my village was being raided by Ents. My father was a soldier and my mom was a healer, both my parents were killed. I was one of the few that survived that night. I didn't know what to do, so I went through the ashes of what used to be my home. I grabbed what I needed and left into the woods. I did not know where I was headed, I just had to get away. I finally learned to live in the woods, I went tree to tree during the day and slept in a hammock at night. It's been a couple years and I'm ready to go back to civilization.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Im sorry but I feel rather annoyed that you mentioned the Ents in such a horrid manner in your profile. You should have asked me first. Ents dont commit crimes or raid without good reason especially not against Elves. Could you please change it to something like Bandits.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
The beginning is good. I recommend you try to bring some more variety to the whole profile, by trying not to start every sentence with I. Besides that, I think you should listen to Minecraft_King_. He is the one who introduced ents to Hollowworld, so if there's anything which goes against his already written stories, you should change it.