Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Evenfall Academy: Announcement

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*A large poster is found in public cities with a banner and a display of glowing roses*

Evenfall Academy

I am very proud to announce that the construction of Evenfall Academy.

With dissolution of Frostwarts and Aesi's Academy, with help from Candlewood, League Arcana and with the land granted by Queen Amelia: the new academy will host not only the largest collection of books in Altera, but relics and artifacts also.

We are not yet ready to open our gate for lessons or the public as we are still a work in progress.
Many towers and areas remain unfinished and could prove hazardous for workers and visitors alike to wander.
However, the library is accessible for scholars and questions, hopes and dreams are welcome.

When the Academy is ready to open: an opening ceremony shall be announced.

I hope to see you soon
~Lana Wake

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

OOC:

I think we are about halfway finished through the project that has had myself and Bartooliinii busy these last few weeks!
He has constructed this entire Academy by hand, each block placed with passion and hope.

This Academy is not only a place to Roleplay: it is a love letter to the server's history and lore.

Please check out the site OOCly!
If you wish to come ICly, the building isn't open yet to the public, but you can still seek RP here!
If you are a scholar: feel free to use the library!
Bart has been busy sorting 715+ books for us!

If you would like to donate to the academy, please contact me or Bart!
We are always in need of radiants and resources to build with.
Any lore items, please contact ICly!
Note: this region is peaceful. Absolutely no theft nor destruction of items are allowed. This is a place where scholars can RP, study, teach and debate in peace.
Any items donated will never be removed unless taken back ownership of.

Over the next few weeks, lore will be published as well as an actual Evenfall Academy page!
I look forward to seeing you there when the Academy opens!