Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished { Event Request } Folly of A Father

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Francois-De-Nome-Landscape-with-Roman-Ruins.jpg
Landscape with Roman Ruins by Francois De Nome

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///
FERVOR OF A FATHER
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Time: TBC
Party: Yelena Chuiden + And those invited

IC Basis:
After recieving her blessing from Ignis Synnove and fighting in the Ivory War, Yelena returned to the place she was raised: a small church and school in the heart of Anhald. However upon returning to her home, it was seemingly abandoned by those who once inhabitited it. She refurbished the church with her own funds, maintaining its presence for the moment -- but Yelena now wishes to know what happened to the residents of this once homely place of her divine.
Overview:
It is a search for those who are lost, which may lead to conflict, reunion, or violence. The search would be around npc people Yelena would have known during her life in the church. The event could start with some knowledge of where they might be found, like clues within the church or other passing knowledge, and could can evolve from there. This is meant to start as a more introspective, humanity focused event or series that expands the purpose of the region (the church/Anhald), and reflecting on the effects of diminishing faith.
Location: It should start in the northern region areas, around the church, and then potentially lead elsewhere.
Party Size: A party of 3-6 members would be present, Yelena would seek out those willing to help
Rating: Violent
Preferred Date/Time: I am available on mostly every weekend. I will be gone for most of the beginning of December, but after Christmas I will be completely free.