Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EXTRA LIFE CHARITY GAMING STREAM!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Hello! As stated by the title, i'm planning on joining the Extra Life charity gaming stream, I'll be playing a bunch of games for my own stream, including (but not limited to):

Starbound
Civ 5
Wildstar
Terraria
Minecraft
League Of Legends
Smite
Empyrion: Galactic Survival
Trove
TERA (???)
and maybe a few others i might pick up before then. as you might see, I picked a lot of games that allow for cooperative play, that's because I want other people to join me on this stream, especially you guys! The day for the stream is set on November 7th and ill be planning on gaming until I pass out. So mark it on your calendars and ready your keyboards, It doesnt matter if you can/can't donate (though donating is still nice) feel free to join, play, and most of all, have fun!

(If you DO want to donate for Extra Life, click the picture!)

upload_2015-10-18_8-40-34.png

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
also, if you're interested in joining, you can either pm me on the forums, put a post on this thread, or message me on skype, all are viable options!