Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fadast Clawheart

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Name: Fadast Clawheart
Nickname/Alias: None
Race: Greyling
Build: Looks thin.
Hair: None
Eyes: Blue.
Skin: Green/grey
Tattoos/Scars: None
Distinguishing Features: His large ears, and the fact he's a greyling.
Traits or Blessings: None.
Physical Flaws: He is short and skinny, not exactly strong.
Physical Qualities: His claws and teeth.
Clothes: Leathers, they smell of.. something unpleasant.
Hygiene: What is that?
Voice: Imagine Smeagol, but deeper.
Family Heritage: Birthing Pits, knows one birthing brother, Dratoz.
Worships: Anything that will help him at that point.
Disabilities/Illnesses: None.
Intelligence Level: He possess a sharp cunning, but his general intelligence is not great.
Known Languages: Greyling, Understandable Common
Title: None.
Political alignment: Greyling.Personality: His personality is harsh, like most greylings. He hates any non greyling and will kill someone just to rid the world of another 'sunlover'.
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: He fears losing his brother. The sun is something he dislikes, as it hurts his eyes.
Short Term Goals: None, he lives as life comes.
Long Term Goals: None, he lives life as it comes.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Profession: Poisons Master
Hometown: None
Current Home: The alleys of Port Silver.

Favorite:
Color: Grey.
Food/drinks: Elf flesh.
Animal: Cave bat.
Activity: Brewing up poisons.
Person: Dratoz

Least Favorite:
Color: Yellow
Food/drinks: Dwarf flesh
Animal: Cats
Activity: Cleaning newborns
Person: Non-Greylings

The Birthing Pits
I clawed my way, my newborn ears hanging limp and wet against my grey shriveled head. I did not open my eyes, they are useless, now as much as they will ever be. I grab hold of a fleshy mound, a body evidently left for us to feast upon. Suddenly I am grasped by tight hands, pulled out of my warm bath and away from my free food. I hear grunts, those of a large creature, bigger than my brothers. A dash of freezing water splashes over me and I am then layed aside, shivering from the cold. My ears twist and listen to the mewing sounds of the others as they are also cleaned. I feel movement next to me, and then the light scratching of claws upon my stomach. I open my eyes slowly, and squint. I can make out another, a brother of mine. He is my size, and is the only one other than me not crying. I smile. I feel a connection.​
Cats
I yawn, stretching my newborn limbs, and open my eyes, I can barely see with them, but something must have woken me. In the gloom I can see a face, leaning over one of my brothers. It is about my size. It has ears and is orange. It's eyes are green. I see it.. licking? my brother. I frown and sit up, using my ears. It is not the harsh rasp of tongue on flesh I hear, but crunching, squelching of my brother's flesh. I scream loudly and it turns to face me. It hisses, and I hiss nervously back, but it is not threatened. It advances on me. Slowly, it knows I cannot run. Slowly, it knows I cannot fight. I shut my eyes, and grab my ears, waiting for the inevitable. For a few seconds I hear it footsteps, then an enormous screech. It screams and screams, this horrid monster. I open my eyes and see one of my brothers on it's back, clawing it's eyes out, biting it's ears. I smile, and rush to help.​
We took down that cat, as I learnt later on it was called. Me and Dratoz. We were the only surivors of it's attack. Nine others were callously killed, then played with...​

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I just thought it would be interesting. If you don't like it just say and I'll get rid of it.