Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Faelandi Hammarsjköld

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Heretic? Do you worship Silas by burning books then? I think you mean heathen, which is when you don't believe any of the pantheon exists.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Heretic? Do you worship Silas by burning books then? I think you mean heathen, which is when you don't believe any of the pantheon exists.
Right, but that 'White haired heretic" is what many people have called her IC and OOC. Mainly BEFORE this whole divine law stuff came out. I am thinking about removing it entirely but I rather like title. Dunno yet.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Even as such, many people have misused the words. Hell, even the pantheon has kinda misused it. 'Course, heretic could mean in Altera what heathen does IRL due to that.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I would consider Archaeus a heretic because he respects and even pays homage to some of the pantheon, while devoting himself to the dragon gods for the majority. A heathen would be somebody who worships a false god without even acknowledging the Pantheon's power, imo.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A few updates to relations.
She currently is looking for a long list of people so she can tell them some very important information.
She is also looking for, what she believes to be a, Caparii child named Melosa. @Gaby

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
*looks at the bit that says "similar experiences* lossy one ups you just by about .... 0.000000000001 when it came to child hood, depending on how deep you read into it, also.... *side glance at relations* I see how it is.... Jk, I love ma rp' with ya :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
... brian.

dat pic.
What I like it. ^^

*looks at the bit that says "similar experiences* lossy one ups you just by about .... 0.000000000001 when it came to child hood, depending on how deep you read into it, also.... *side glance at relations* I see how it is.... Jk, I love ma rp' with ya :)
Sorry, you have been added~
Love RPing with you too :D