Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faetri'a application [Approved - Solus]

Faetria

Villager
Faetria's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Faetria

Country & Timezone: GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is basically trying to control another roleplayers character to benefit yourself. An example would be I attack you and kill you or You character does this Metagaming is using outside knowledge in roleplay that your character would not normally know. This can be another characters identity or how an event is going to go and using it to your advantage.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a digital artist who lives in the UK. I have 3 cats at the moment but want to get more pets. I also enjoy baking and cooking altho I'm not very good at it. I've been playing Minecraft since I was 11 and have loved the gae ever since. My 3 cats are named Athena, Ares and pearl.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Serinde Atlas

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Serinde Atlas is a pale skinned Silver Elf with large ears and a set of piercing, Icy blue eyes. She has light, platinum blonde hair that falls down her back in a curled ponytail as well as two mini braids that frame her face. She has dark freckles and eyeslashes. Her clothing usually consists of a simple, puffed sleeve black and white blouse and skirt combo that sometimes comes with a silver breastplate over the top. She wears a pair of sensible boots and carries a quiver on her back.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Front.PNGBack.PNG

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Serinde Atlas was born to a harsh mother, Araenie,and a doting fahter, Jacken. While she was loved by her father who spoiled her with gifts and finery, her mother resented her for being smaller and weaker than other elven children, therefore unable to hunt or join in on their activities. Eventually it grew to the point where her mother just chose to pretend she never existed and act like she never had a daughter. While this hurt Serinde greatly, she was still adored by her father and she loved him back. A few years past and Serinde’s mother eventually left her father for another man. Jacken was heartbroken however chose to move on for his daughter and live a new life away from the Elven . The two moved to the city in hope of starting a new life. Invigorated by her surroundings, Serinde took up painting the landscape and eventually grew to be quite the talented artist. She grew into her body, towering her father and eventually growing into a beautiful young lady. Whilst she did have her pick of suitors, Serinde preferred the solitude with her father, although she didn’t turn down the opportunity to flirt with the town boys every now and then to get a free drink or two. Serinde began to take up archery on her 20th birthday as a means of defending herself. It was usually her father who taught her; however , he sadly passed away due to illness. Serinde was heartbroken. She had lost her only remaining family member. After the death of her father, Serinde left in search of a new life meaning, deciding to live her life traveling Altera.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello! If the atmosphere wasn't apparent- we're feasibly looking at wrapping up the server in 2 months. You're welcome to join in the fun since you applied before the announcement. I understand the timing is odd. Thanks for applying, regardless

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. Sheepish_Spirit has been expecting you! I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.