Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite Sprite or Concept Art for a Pokémon?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
So, we've had threads in which favourite Pokémon have been discussed. Naturally, most of us picked whichever Pokémon had the best stats, were the funniest in the anime or the ones they'd trained since catching them on route [first route of each game] .

But... Which is the best in terms of what they look like? Which are the best ideas for Pokémon, i.e. an ice-cream cone shape or a small, transforming purple blob? What are the best drawings of Pokémon you've come across (remember to credit artists, if there is one) . Do you prefer sprites from different generations; which generation of a certain sprite do you favour?

Dump pictures of Pokémon here with your opinions on them, simply. I'll start of with this pretty Persian.
Persian.gif
In my opinion, it looks much better than this one, because its head looks more in-place:
Persian.png

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Hands down.
Eelektross/Shibirudon

bouncy, glowy, slimy, eely.
This guy rocks!

My bunny pretending to be eelektross.

Last edited:
OH BABY!!!!

Gardevoir has and always will be my favourite Pokemon, hands down, what a good looking Pokemon

Just... look at it, bask in the glory of the beauty of Gardevoir

I just love the look of the Gardevoir~ and the mega evolution looks likes it's wearing a big poofy dress :p

Gardevoir will always have a spot on my team.

Aside from my fanboying over Gardevoir I also love the other members of this evolution tree. Ralts is a cute wittle baby while Kirlia is a cute wittle ballet dancer and Gallade is a cool looking ballin' fighter

Also, another one of my favourite Pokemon designs is the Cyndaquil evolution tree. I mean, just look at them

You got the little baby cutey fire mouse

The older but cool one

And the badass, ima kill you~

I might post more, but these two are my favourites, due to Cyndaquil being my first pokemon ever and Gardevoir being my most favourite and never changing~

Yoda

Lord of Altera
There's another thread for Pokémutations. :p This was for the actual ones in the games, although Slowchoke's masculinity is something I could stare at for a while...