Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Fel Bilworth's Eve - A Holiday of Gambling. Feb-9th 2Pm-6pm pst

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Vermella Event starts at 3:30pm EST which is Noon +30mins PST
Bilworth's Event's EST conversion is 5:00pm EST, which is 2:00pm PST

Everyone should have time to go to both events if Vermella event isn't longer than 2 hours. :)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I would show, but I've promised RL that I would show up to his event which is at 3:30 today, and that's been a promise for quite some time now. Sorry, bud.
Just a notification, the Vermella event is happening while this is going on.
In case of who wanted to go to one event or the other. xD
This event is from 5 to 9 pm est

Edit: wow sniped by literally everyone

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
This event is from 5 to 9 pm est

Edit: wow sniped by literally everyone
Yep. Also - I'm aware of the time, I was aware of that when I posted. But I don't know how long Linden's event is gonna go, and it starts at 3.30. A hour and a half before this. I would rather keep prior promises than to try to rush from one event to the next.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Yep. Also - I'm aware of the time, I was aware of that when I posted. But I don't know how long Linden's event is gonna go, and it starts at 3.30. A hour and a half before this. I would rather keep prior promises than to try to rush from one event to the next.
this is totaly the kind of event you can show up late to anyway.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Thanks everyone for coming. By my count more than 100000 radiants changed hands at this event.

See you all next year!